(单词翻译:单击)
A little vulnerability never hurt anyone, but there's one part of you that can be too sensitive—your teeth. Here's how to toughen up your chompers.
一点点敏感脆弱或许不会伤害任何人,但是你身体的一个部位太敏感了却不太好——你的牙齿 。采纳以下建议,坚固你的牙齿 。
You Will Need
你需要
A soft-bristled toothbrush
软毛牙刷
Desensitizing toothpaste
脱敏牙膏
Steps
步骤
Step 1 Avoid acid & carbonation
1.避免酸性和加糖食品
Avoid acidic foods and beverages and carbonated drinks.
避免酸性食物和饮料,不要喝加糖饮料 。
Step 2 Wait before brushing
2.进食后不要立即刷牙
Always wait at least 30 minutes after eating before brushing your teeth.
吃东西后至少等30分钟再刷牙 。
Step 3 Use right brush
3.使用正确的牙刷
Brush with a soft-bristled toothbrush and use desensitizing toothpaste containing fluoride and either potassium nitrate or strontium chloride. Both help block the transmission of sensations from the tooth to the nerve.
用软毛牙刷和含有氟化物,硝酸钾或氯化锶的脱敏牙膏来刷牙 。这两种成份都可以阻止敏感从牙齿传递到神经 。
Overzealous brushing, particularly with a hard-bristled toothbrush, can actually lead to hypersensitive teeth—so use a soft-bristled brush and be thorough but not too aggressive.
过度刷牙,尤其是用硬毛牙刷刷牙会导致牙齿高度敏感——所以,使用软毛牙刷来彻底刷牙,但是不要太用力 。
Step 4 Don't grind teeth
4.不要磨牙
Don't grind your teeth, which can cause increased sensitivity.
不要磨牙,否则会导致牙齿更加敏感 。
If you grind your teeth in your sleep, wearing a mouth guard can help protect your enamel.
如果你在睡觉的时候磨牙,戴护口器可以保护牙釉质 。
Step 5 Visit a dentist
5.看牙医
If taking these steps doesn't help, visit a dentist. There are several procedures that might help you.
如果采取以上措施都没有效果,还是去看牙医吧 。牙医会采取一些治疗来帮助你 。
Sensitive teeth are usually caused when tooth enamel wears down or your gums recede, exposing tiny tubes that access nerves and cells inside your teeth.
敏感牙齿通常是由于牙釉质脱落或牙龈退化造成的,导致连接牙齿内部的神经和细胞的微小血管暴露出来 。