(单词翻译:单击)
Next time someone stands so close to you that they're fogging up your eyeglasses, try one of these evasive maneuvers.
下次再遇到有人站得离你很近,弄得你眼镜上都蒙上水雾了,尝试下面的逃跑技巧 。
You Will Need
你需要
Fake sneeze
假装打喷嚏
Rude question
鲁莽的问题
Spittle
唾沫
White lie
善意的谎言
Bluntness
率直
Steps
步骤
STEP 1 Lean into them
1.向对方倾斜
Lean towards them. That's right: get even closer to their face. It sounds counterintuitive, but you'll break through their miniscule personal space wall, forcing them to take a step back.
向对方倾斜 。对,就是这样:离他们的脸更近 。这听上去似乎事与愿违,但是你会打破他们的最小防范空间,迫使他们后退一步 。
STEP 2 Fake a sneeze
2.假装打喷嚏
Open your mouth and flare your nostrils as though a big ol’ sneeze is about to spray thousands of snot particles all over their face.
张开嘴和鼻孔,假装你马上要打一个打喷嚏,可能会喷得他满脸口水 。
Step 3 Inquire about their breath
3.询问对方的口气
Ask them if they just ate garlic. Unless they have no sense of shame, they’ll immediately open up the distance between you.
问对方是否吃了蒜 。除非他们没有羞耻感,否则会马上拉开你们之间的距离 。
Tip:They might even be so embarrassed by the implication of bad breath that they’ll leave altogether.
小贴士:他们甚至会对呼出的难闻口气感到尴尬 。
Step 4 Spray them
4.喷口水
While they’re talking, collect some saliva in your mouth so that when it’s your turn to talk, you hit them with a little spittle.
当对方讲话时,要收集口中的唾液以便轮到你讲话时,喷对方点口水 。
Step 5 Tell them you're claustrophobic
5.告诉对方你有幽闭症
Ask them to take a step back, explaining that you’re pathologically claustrophobic. In fact, if you don’t get some space, you might vomit.If that doesn’t make them take a step back, nothing will.
要求他后退一步,向对方解释你患有幽闭症 。事实上,如果你不能拉开与对方的距离,你可能会呕吐 。如果这也不能使对方退后,别的办法就更没用 。
Actor Judge Reinhold played "Aaron the Close Talker" in a 1994 Seinfeld episode.
演员Judge Reinhold在1994年《宋飞正传》一个情节中扮演了一个说话喜欢离别人很近的人 。
视频听力译文由可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载 。