(单词翻译:单击)
Learning how you spend your money can keep you from wasting it. Stop throwing money out the window with these smart moves.
学会如何花钱将避免浪费 。根据下面这些精明的小措施,不要再让钱白白流走 。
You Will Need
你需要
Retirement account
退休账户
Savings account
储蓄账户
Cash
现金
Willpower
毅力
Library card
借书证
Steps
步骤
STEP 1 Take employer matching
1.利用雇主提供的退休基金
Take advantage of retirement funds your employer matches.
充分利用雇主提供的退休基金 。
STEP 2 Save money
2.存钱
Save your money in accounts that pay high interest.
把省下来的钱存在利率最高的账户 。
Call your bank to see what high interest accounts are available.
打电话给银行,看一下都有哪些利率的账户 。
STEP 3 Buy appropriate amounts
3.购买合适的数量
Buy in bulk only if you consume in bulk. You are not saving money if what you buy in bulk eventually gets thrown away.
如果是大宗消耗品,可以批量购买 。如果你大量购买的物品最终扔掉了,那你根本没有省到钱 。
STEP 4 Pay in cash
4.用现金支付
Pay in cash. You are wasting money when you spend time cutting coupons only to pay interest when you pay for your purchases with a credit card.
用现金支付 。如果你花了许多时间剪优惠券最终只能支付用信用卡购物的利息,那你也是在浪费钱 。
STEP 5 Resist impulse purchases
5.拒绝冲动购物
Stop making impulse purchases. Ask yourself if you really need the item and if you can afford it. If you don't really need it, use yourwillpower and avoid the unnecessary expense.
避免冲动购物 。问一下自己,你是否真的需要这个物品,你是否能够担负得起 。如果你不是真的需要,利用意志力克制自己,避免不必要的花费 。
Do not buy items that you will not use just because they are on sale.
不要仅仅因为促销而花钱购买自己不需要的东西 。
STEP 6 Buy generic
6.拒绝大牌
Buy generic brand items, such as prescriptions and groceries, instead of name brands.
购买一般品牌的物品,比如处方药和杂货,而不是名牌 。
STEP 7 Cancel gym membership
7.取消健身馆会员资格
Cancel your gym membership if you are not using it, and walk or bike to get around.
如果很少使用的话,取消健身馆会员资格,步行或骑自行车来锻炼身体 。
STEP 8 Quit smoking
8.戒烟
Quit smoking. Both your wallet and body will thank you.
戒烟 。你的钱包和身体都会感谢你 。
Step 9 Get best insurance rates
9.获得最佳保险费率
Make sure you are getting the best insurance rates by calling your current carrier's competition.
确保你的保险费率是最优惠的,可以打电话给竞争者确认 。
Step 10 Visit your library
10.去图书馆
Visit your local library to rent music, books, and movies for free or for a minimal fee.
去当地图书馆借阅音乐,图书和电影,这样是免费的,或者收费很低 。
As of 2006, the federal government spent between $15 and $25 billion annually maintaining unused or vacant agency buildings.
2006年之前,联邦政府每年花费150亿至250亿美元来维修未使用或空置的政府机构建筑 。