(单词翻译:单击)
Blushing shows others your fear, anxiety, and embarrassment. Show your true colors with these blush crushers.
脸红会让你的恐惧,焦虑和尴尬在他人面前展露无遗 。尝试下面这些脸红克星,坦然自若地出现在社交场合 。
You Will Need
你需要
Relaxation techniques
放松技巧
Doctor
医生
Appropriate clothing
得体的服装
Hypnotist
催眠士
Steps
步骤
STEP 1 Avoid alcohol and spicy food
1.避免酒精和辛辣食物
Avoid alcohol and spicy foods, which can trigger a natural blushing effect.
避免酒精和辛辣食物,这些食品会引发自然的脸红 。
STEP 2 Take a deep breath
2.深呼吸
Take a deep breath to help you relax when blush-inducing situations occur.
当导致你脸红的场合出现时,深呼吸,放松 。
STEP 3 Get hypnotized
3.催眠
Get help from a hypnotist to help you build confidence and crush your blushing issues.
让催眠士帮你建立自信,克服脸红的问题 。
STEP 4 Talk with your doctor
4.和医生谈谈
Talk with your doctor or psychiatrist who may prescribe a drug to combat chronic blushing.
跟你的医生或精神病医师谈一谈,他们可能会给你开点药克制长期性的脸红 。
STEP 5 Control your emotions
5.控制情绪
Stay calm and keep your emotions under control. High levels of stress can affect your complexion.
保持冷静,控制你的情绪 。高水平的压力会影响你的肤色 。
Find ways to relax in social situations.
寻找在社交场合放松的方法 。
STEP 6 Dress appropriately
6.得体着装
Dress appropriately for the weather, and cover your face if it's cold outside. Extreme temperatures can make your face red.
根据天气得体着装,如果外面比较冷要遮挡一下面部 。极端天气也会让你的脸色变红 。
Charles Darwin's book, The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals, published in 1873, has an entire chapter devoted to blushing.
达尔文1873年发表的《人和动物的情绪表达》一书一整章的内容介绍了脸红的问题 。
视频听力译文由可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载 。