位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第174期:痛苦的回忆(2)
日期:2017-02-10 14:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Meg is dead because of them.
因为他们,梅格死了
Why didn't you go to the police all those years ago?
你当年为什么不报警
I was afraid of what my mom would think.
我担心妈妈会怎么想
We were out past curfew, drinking. I wanted to forget it ever happened.
我们过了门禁时间还在外面喝酒。我想忘却这事,当没发生过
Now Meg's dead because of them, because of me.
现在梅格却因他们而死,因我而死
I wouldn't ask for help.
因为我不肯寻求帮助
You were kids, and you went through a serious trauma.
你们当时还是孩子,而且你经历了重大的心灵创伤
No one can blame you for how you reacted back then.
没人能责怪你当初的决定

跟踪者Stalker

I took karate so I wouldn't be a victim again, but...Meg was fragile.
我不想再当受害者,于是学了空手道,但梅格很脆弱
I got her into rehab, and she'd relapse.
我送她去戒毒,但她还是再犯了
After she died, I tried to file a report,
她死后,我曾想去报警
but the cop at the front desk told me I was wasting my time.
但前台的警察说我这是在浪费时间
He referred me to a self-help group.
他推荐我去一个自助自励小组
I walked out. I took things in my own hands. What happens now?
我走出警局后,决定自己报仇。接下来会怎么样
You're an adult. There are consequences for your actions.
你是个成人,要为自己的所作所为负责
I know that, but Scott, he gets to go free, doesn't he?
这我知道,但斯考特他会被无罪释放,对吧
Where's the justice in that?
这有什么正义可言

分享到