位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:激动的受害人
日期:2015-11-26 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Any word?
有消息吗
No. She's stillin surgery.
没有,手术还没结束
You were supposed to protect her.
你应该保护她的
You told me I could trust you.
你说过我可以信任你的
You're not helping things, Jimmy.
这样没有用的,吉米
I'm sorry.
对不起
Tell that to my baby.
跟我女儿说去
She came to you for help.
她向你寻求帮助
Come on, come on.
冷静,冷静
You said you'd handled this.
你说你会搞定的
Come on.
别说了

跟踪者Stalker

Paul was there. I saw him.
保罗来了,我看到他了
At the wedding?
他出现在婚礼上了吗
A couple hours before the ceremony.
仪式开始前几小时
I saw him in front of the hotel.
我在旅馆门口看到他
He saw me, and he ran scared.
他看到了我,就害怕地跑走了
I thought that would be it.
我以为这件事就结束了
He's not gonna get away with this.
他肯定脱不了干系
We'll find Paul. Let us do our jobs.
我们会找到保罗,我们会把分内事做好
I did that, and now my baby is
我相信过你们,可现在我的孩子
on an operating table.
却躺在手术台上
While we're looking for Paul,
我们搜查保罗的时候
is there anyone else we should be looking at?
还有谁值得注意吗
You've got one job, lady--find Paul!
你唯一的任务,就是把保罗找出来
They got to go by the numbers.
他们也得按照程序行事
You know this.
你知道的
Anyone else you and Cara had a run-in with?
你和卡拉还和谁发生过口角吗
No.
没有
Why are you still here?
你们怎么还在这里
You're a cop, Lieutenant. You can't tell me
队长,你是警察
you haven't pissed some people off.
你也不敢打包票说你没惹过别人生气
Any perps with grudges
心中有积怨的罪犯
or someoneyou arrested recently,
或你最近逮捕过的什么人
anything like that?
有这样的人吗
Why is he talking...
他凭什么出声...
Me and Jimmy used to ride together.
我和吉米曾经一起办案
The boys back at the station are going over our caseload.
警局的人在审查我们经手过的案子
We'll reach out to them.
我们也会跟进调查的
I'm telling you it was Paul.
我告诉过你了是保罗干的
A couple weeks ago...
几周之前
A couple weeks ago, Cara said that she thought
几周前,卡拉说她觉得
she was being followed.
自己被人跟踪
Did she see anyone?
她看到什么人了吗
No.
没有
Why didn't you say something to me?
你怎么都不告诉我
We didn't want to believe it.
我们也不想相信
We thought it was all behind her.
我们以为一切都过去了
Let's take a walk. Come on.
出去散散步吧,走吧

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪