位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第80期:聚会停电事件
日期:2016-04-21 11:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, it's exciting to have such a talent emerge fromthe LA art scene.
洛杉矶能出这样一位天才艺术家,真是太好了
I was moved by the boldness.
我被这样的大胆尝试触动了
It was absolutely sublime.
异常出众
We'll raise lots of money on this, Andrea. Well done.
我们这次活动会筹到不少钱,安德莉亚。干得好
A toast to our enchanting hostess and committee chair Andrea Brown.
敬我们迷人的女主人及董事会主席,安德莉亚·布朗
You've outdone yourself, my dear.
你做得太好了,亲爱的
Thank you, Walt,but I couldn't do it without my illustrious board members,
谢谢你,沃特,但如果没有你们这群杰出的董事会成员,我也做不到
and tonight is about my gratitude for your tireless fund raising efforts.
今晚就是感谢大家为筹款做出的贡献
Thank you. Cheers.
谢谢。干杯

跟踪者Stalker

Cheers. Well done, everyone.
干杯。干得好
Oh, no. Did you pay your bills, Andrea?
不是吧?难道你没缴电费,安德莉亚
Robyn, can you check the fuse box, sweetie? Think we have a short.
罗宾,能去看看保险丝吗,亲爱的。可能是短路了
Of course.
当然
Oh, well, maybe not. Never mind. False alarm.
好了,看来不是,算了。假警报啊
Mood lighting. Sorry about that.
照明灯太淘气,抱歉了
And that would be Roxy.
罗茜又开始闹了
Excuse me. I'm so sorry. This is embarrassing.
失陪一下,抱歉,真是太尴尬了
Make sure she's ok. Excuse me.
希望它没事。失陪一下
Roxy? Come here, girl. What is it?
罗茜,过来,宝贝,怎么了
What's the matter, sweetie?
怎么回事,宝贝
What is that?
怎么了
It's Roberta Flack.
是萝贝塔·弗莱克的歌
It's him. He was in my house.
是他,他来过

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • gratituden. 感恩之心
  • boldnessn. 大胆,冒失,显著
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • emergevi. 浮现,(由某种状态)脱出,(事实)显现出来
  • fusen. 保险丝,引线,导火线 vt. 熔化,融合,装导线,
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • sublimeadj. 高尚的,壮观的,卓越的 vt. 提高,变高尚,