位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:锁定曾经的手下
日期:2015-12-18 16:04

(单词翻译:单击)

I didn't see his face.
我没看到他的脸
He was built, under 6 feet, wiry, strong.
身材健硕,不到1米82,瘦而强壮
Guy was fast. He knew what he was doing.
动作很快,目标明确
He sat in Frank's closet for hours?
他在弗兰克的衣柜里坐了几个小时吗
He sat on a rooftop unseen for longer.
他在屋顶上坐得更久
He's special ops. Has to be.
他一定是特种部队,肯定是
Could be someone you arrested or convicted.
可能是你曾逮捕或定罪的
He's angry, thinks you wronged him.
心怀愤恨,认为你冤枉他了
Or he believes you hurt someone he cares about.
或是他认为你伤害了他在乎的人

跟踪者Stalker

Beth Davis.
贝丝·戴维斯
Think ex-military, proficient with guns and knives.
退伍军人,擅长用刀和枪
All right. Got it.
好的,明白
Two guys you asked us to check out, they both have alibis.
你让我们查的两个人,都有不在场证明
I keep a list of all the people that have made credible threats against me in my office.
我办公室里有一份名单,上面是所有曾确实威胁过我的人
I think there are a few more that fit that profile.
我觉得还有许多人符合
Those are from last year. This is this year.
这些是去年的,这是今年的
Who's that in the photo with you, Jimmy?
那照片里和你一起的是谁,吉米
That's me and Jesse at the midtown youth center.
当时我和杰西在市中心的青年中心
And Cara and Frank.
还有卡拉和弗兰克
Yeah.
是的
Today's victims. What are you thinking, Jack?
今天的受害者,你有什么想法,杰克
Jimmy at his desk.
吉米坐在他桌前
Look where I'm sitting.
你看我坐在哪里
Who sits here?
一般谁会坐在这
My officers, men under my command.
我的手下,听我指挥的人
Not perps?
没有罪犯
Never.
从没有过
Are we looking for a cop?
犯人有可能是警察吗
One of my men?
我的手下吗
Someone who sat right here staring at your loved ones while you reprimanded him,
一个坐在这里,在你训斥他时盯着你所爱的人
made him feel small.
让他感觉自己很渺小
This is where it began.
这是导火索
This where he started plotting against you.
他是在这里萌生了对付你的念头
Anyone work for you who's ex-military?
你手下有谁曾经参过军
Most of my men are ex-military.
我大部分手下都是退役军人
Someone who satright here, Jimmy.
谁曾经坐在这位置上,吉米
And he's someone with a grievance against you.
这人对你心存不满
Silas Martin.
赛拉斯·马丁
I fired him two years ago.
我在两年前解雇了他
Former special forces,
前特种部队士兵
Sharpshooter in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗服役时是个神枪手
Get me a last known on Silas Martin, former LAPD, Metro Division.
查出赛拉斯·马丁最后一次出现的位置,前洛杉矶警察,都市罪案部
Send patrol to his house.
让巡警去他住址搜查
He's armed and dangerous.
他携有武器,十分危险
All right, Jimmy. What do we need to know?
吉米,还有什么有用的信息
He killed a teenager in a high-school parking lot, said the kid pulled a gun,
他在高中停车场杀死了一名青少年,声称那孩子拔枪了
but no weapon was recovered at the scene.
但现场并未发现武器的痕迹
His military records were clean,
他的军事记录没有问题
but when I did some digging, I found that he was treated for anxiety as a kid,
但进一步调查后,我发现他小时候曾接受过焦虑症的治疗
And I think there were even more issues.
我觉得他不仅仅有焦虑症
The man was unstable. I had to let him go.
他的精神状态不稳定,我必须得解雇他
His appeal dragged on and on,
他的上诉不断延长案件的审理
but his termination was finalized 6 months ago.
但他的解雇协议在六个月前正式生效了
Did he everthreaten you?
他有威胁过你吗
No. He barely saidany thing at his hearing.
没有,他在听证会上没怎么说话
I knew he was upset, but I would have never expected this.
我知道他很生气,但我没想到他会做出这样的事
The dismissal was just a trigger.
解雇生效触发了他的不满情绪
The way he's responding is tied to an underlying psychosis.
他响应的方式跟潜在的精神疾病有关
That son of a bitch.
这个混蛋
We got an address. Van Nuys.
查到地址了,范奈司街

分享到
重点单词
  • grievancen. 委屈,冤情,苦况
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • terminationn. 终结,中止,词尾,限制,结果
  • unstableadj. 不稳定的,易变的
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • underlyingadj. 在下面的,基本的,隐含的
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • dismissaln. 免职,解雇