位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第168期:斯考特的罪行
日期:2017-01-12 13:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Ha! you're funny. You've got a really dark sense of humor.
你很有趣。你的幽默感真的很与众不同
That's what all the girls tell me. Have we met before?
女生都这么说。我们以前见过吗
I don't know. You tell me.
不知道。你说呢
No. No. We haven't met because I would have remembered a pretty face like yours.
没有,我们没见过,因为我不会忘记你这样的美女
Do you want to get out of here? Let's go.
要不要出去聊?走吧
I can't reach Scott Mason. There's no answer on his mobile or home phone.
联系不上斯考特·梅森。手机和家里电话都没人接
Get a warrant to ping his cell. We have to find him.
申请许可证定位他手机,我们得找到他
You want to stay out of jail, Henry? You better tell me everything that happened now.
你不想进监狱吧,亨利?你最好立刻把当时的情况都告诉我

跟踪者Stalker

Time to come clean, Sophia. I know Scott raped Cori, and I know you and Henry helped.
该坦白了,索菲娅。我知道斯考特强奸了科妮,而且你和亨利帮了忙
I'm not saying anything without a lawyer.
没有律师在场我什么都不会说
The statute of limitations on rape in California's 10 years.
加利福尼亚强奸罪的诉讼时效是十年
You can't be charged with anything. Neither can your husband. Come on.
你不会因此被起诉,你丈夫也不会。说吧
Sophia, I see the shame and the guilt. It's right there just beneath the surface.
索菲娅,我能看出你的羞愧和内疚,就在你的掩饰之下
It wants to come out. It's time.
你也想坦白的,是时候了

分享到
重点单词
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • warrantn. 正当理由,根据,委任状,准许 vt. 保证,辩解,
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • guiltn. 罪行,内疚
  • statuten. 法令,法规