位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:调查嫌疑人
日期:2016-01-25 16:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Her profile name's bad teacher.
她的用户名是坏老师
Where were teachers like that when I was in school?
我上学那会怎么没这种老师
Dude, you did not just say that.
兄弟,你不是认真的吧
It's called having a sense of humor.
这叫幽默感
You should try it sometime.
你也该试试
I've narrowed it down to 3 suspects.
我把疑犯范围缩小到三人了
She had a one-night stand with this guy,
她跟这家伙有过一夜情
then didn't respond to his follow-up messages for another booty call.
后来他再发约炮信息给她,她就不回了
How many did he send?
他发了多少条信息
30. She had a threesome with this guy.
30条,她跟这家伙玩过3P
Afterwards, he sent her hate messages about getting left out on the action.
之后他给她发了很多愤怒的信息,抱怨她在过程中忽视自己
Guy looks like a whack job.
这家伙一看就像个疯子
She met this guy at a hotel but bailed on him because he was into bondage.
她跟这家伙约在了酒店,可放了他鸽子,因为他喜欢捆绑对方
He sent her some threatening messages, and she blocked him from her account.
他给她发了些恐吓信息,她就把他拉进黑名单了
Bondage fits the sadistic profile.
捆绑符合虐待狂特征
Yeah. I ran all their names, but none of them came up in our arrest records.
是,我查了他们几个人的名字,在咱们这都没有逮捕记录
All right. Keep digging.
好吧,继续查
Call me if you get something.
有发现就打电话给我
I'll call Beth.
我会打给贝丝的

跟踪者Stalker

His name is Brody, and he's a struggling artist.
他叫布鲁迪,是个穷困潦倒的艺术家
Mixed media, very avant garde, so he says, but I haven't seen anything.
非常前卫的多媒体创作,至少他是这么说的,但我还没见过他的作品
He's so cute and sexy and young and...
他很帅很性感,还很年轻
How young?
有多年轻
22. Don't judge.
22岁,不许批判我
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Well, I can't because it's my fault.
我不能批判你,因为这是我的错
It is your fault.
就是你的错
You told me to have fun, and so I'm having fun, lots of fun.
是你让我好好玩的,所以我在玩,玩得超开心
Ok then.
那好吧
Seriously though, it's gonna sound weird, but there's a freedom to this guy.
可是说真的,听起来很怪,但这人给我一种自由的感觉
You know, it's casual and chilled.
很随意,很洒脱
There's no heaviness, and just after what I've been through...
没有沉重的负担感,在我刚经历完那些事以后
what we've both been through...it's just nice to feel something light.
咱俩经历过那些事之后,这种轻松的感觉很好
How is he in bed?
他床上功夫怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
You just failed your polygraph.
撒谎
It's hot.
很热烈
It's definitely a selling point.
绝对是加分的
Sounds nice.
不错嘛
Then you should give it a go.
那你也该试试
We both deserve this.
这是咱俩应该过的日子
You deserve to have more.
你应该过得更好点
Of course, and I will one day,
当然,我有一天会的
and yes, I'm deflecting
没错,我在转移话题
because I don't want to talk about it
因为我不想聊这事
and because tonight is about you and your cradle-robbing ways.
而且今晚的主角是你,还有你的小正太
Cheers to that.
值得干一杯
Cheers.
干杯

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • bondagen. 奴役,束缚
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁