位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:深受其扰的贝丝
日期:2016-07-20 11:58

(单词翻译:单击)

He's still alive. Call an ambulance. Stay with him.
他还活着。叫救护车,陪着他
He's--he's my only son. He's special.
他是我唯一的儿子,他很特别
I know.
我知道
He needs special help.
他需要特殊的帮助
He'll get it. So will you. Come on.
他会得到的,你也是。走吧
Taking off? Yeah.
准备下班吗?是的
I'll walk out with you.
我和你一起走
Hey. Uh, listen. You've worked with Beth for a long time.
你和贝丝一起工作很久了
What do you know about her?
你了解她吗
You're not gonna get her in bed, if that's what you're wondering.
你是没法把她骗上床的,如果你想问的是这个
No. I didn't mean that. What's her backstory?
不,不是那个意思。她有什么故事
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说,我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
I googled her when I got this job.
我得到这份工作时,上网查过她
You googled her?
你查过她
I googled you.
我也查过你

跟踪者Stalker

But when I did a search on Beth Davis, there was nothing outside the LAPD.
当我搜索贝丝·戴维斯,除了洛杉矶警局的资料外什么都没有
Like what? She doesn't exist?
就跟她不存在似的吗
She's a private woman, secretive, doesn't use social media.
她很注重隐私,极其神秘,不使用任何社交媒体
You're a good detective. Think about it.
你是个好警探。想想吧
Something bad happened to her.
她有过不好的经历
She's a walking textbook for someone who's lived through a major trauma.
她就是经历过重大创伤的典范
Do you really need to know the specifics?
你真的需要知道细节吗
Guess not.
我想不用
You think Ray sent it?
你觉得是雷寄的
It's exactly the kind of thing he would do.
这就是他会做的事情
But the hospital said it wasn't him.
但医院说不是他
What if he found me? What if...
要是他找到我了怎么办?要是...
Do you remember what you told me when you put Bob away?
你记得你抓住鲍勃时对我说了什么吗
You said he can't hurt me again unless I let him.
你说他不会再伤害我,除非我让他这么做
I know. I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我知道。我感觉我快疯了
This case I was on got me thinking about my sister
今天的案子让我想到了我姐姐
and how I haven't thought about her
也想起我已经有很久
or what happened in a really long time...
都没有想过她以及当初的事情
And I liked that I hadn't thought about it.
我喜欢我没有想这些事的感觉
It was a relief somehow. Does that make me a terrible person?
不知为何是一种解脱。我这样是不是太不好了
It makes you human. Oh. Sorry.
你这样很正常。抱歉
We can finish this another time.
我们可以下次再聊
Stay. I'll reschedule. Brody will understand.
别走,我会重新安排时间,布洛迪会理解的
Hello?
你好
Hey. What are you wearing? Picturing something black and sexy.
你穿着什么?我想肯定是很性感的黑衣服
Tell me you haven't left yet.
你出门了吗
I just walked out the door.
我刚出门
You're not coming.
你不来了
It's a friend thing. I...Beth needs me tonight.
我得陪朋友,贝丝今晚需要我
Yeah. Totally get it. Is she ok?
好,明白,她没事吧
Yeah. Yeah. I'll explain it later.
没事,我晚点再跟你解释
I promise I'll make it up to you.
我保证会补偿你
I'll hold you do that.
我等着

分享到