位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第167期:略施小计
日期:2017-01-10 11:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Has there been a break in the case?
案子有进展吗
Yes. We believe you're being targeted by someone you went to high school with.
有,我们认为攻击你的人是你的高中同学
High school? Really?
高中同学,真的吗
Your stalker's name is Cori James.
跟踪你的人名叫科妮·詹姆斯
These are a couple pages from her yearbook.
这两页是在她的纪念册里找到的
As you can see,your photo has been blacked out.
正如你看到的,你的照片被涂成了黑色
Along with Henry White's, but you said you didn't know him, right?
还有亨利·怀特的,但你说你不认识他,对吗
That's right. I don't.
是的,我不认识他

跟踪者Stalker

I think you're lying, Sophia. I think you do know Henry and Cori James.
我认为你在撒谎,索菲娅。我觉得你认识亨利和科妮·詹姆斯
You obviously went to high school together. Were you friends, enemies?
很明显你们是高中同学。你们是朋友吗,关系不好吗
I told you I don't know them, and if we did go to school together, we never met.
我说了我不认识他们,就算是同学,我们也没接触过
186 students in your graduating class.
毕业班有186名学生
You were voted most popular and student body secretary. Still, never met?
你被选为最受欢迎的学生以及学生会秘书长。真的没接触过吗
Well, I'm gonna go talk to Henry, see what he has to stay.
好吧,我去和亨利谈谈,看看他怎么说
How's it going? Henry still claims he doesn't know Sophia.
怎么样?亨利还是说不认识索菲娅
It's ok. Sophia already told useverything.
没关系,索菲娅已经全都交代了
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
She told us about how you raped Cori James back in high school.
她告诉我们,你在高中时强暴了科妮·詹姆斯
You're going to jail for a very long time, Henry.
你要在监狱待很久了,亨利
Bitch. She's lying. She's lying. It wasn't me. It was Scott Mason.
贱人,她说谎,她说谎,不是我。是斯考特·梅森
Sophia's husband? Yeah. On it.
索菲娅的丈夫?是的。这就去查

分享到
重点单词
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的