位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:寻找弗兰克
日期:2015-12-14 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Jesse Hightower is dead?
杰西·海托华死了
We know you were looking out for him.
我们知道你很关照他
That kid had a lot of potential.
这孩子很有潜力
He was killed with the same gun that was used on Cara.
杀害他的凶器正是伤到卡拉的那把枪
Well, that doesn't make sense.
这不合理啊
My daughter didn't even know him.
我女儿压根不认识他
Why would Paul shoot Jesse?
再说保罗杀杰西干吗
Well, that's it. He wouldn't.
没错,他不会杀杰西的

跟踪者Stalker

Maybe someone with an ax to grind against you.
也许有人是冲你来的
Are you saying that I'm the common denominator here?
你们是说,我才是他俩之间的共同点
Yes. Does anyone have a grievance against you?
没错,有没有人对你不满
More importantly, who else could be in danger?
更重要的是,还有谁可能会受到伤害
We need a list of your family members.
我们需要你的亲属名单
Who's closest to you?
谁跟你最亲
Uh, my sister and her family are in town for the wedding.
我妹妹一家人来这里参加婚礼了
We're securing everyone on the guest list.
我们会保护宾客名单上的所有人
Who else?
还有谁
My brother in Chicago.
我弟弟在芝加哥
Ok. But there has to be more family and friends.
好的,可你肯定不止这些亲朋好友
Maybe your old partner can help put together a list for us.
也许你的老搭档可以帮我们列个单子
Jimmy, where's Frank?
吉米,弗兰克呢
We were told he'd be with you.
我们以为他跟你在一起
He just left.
他刚走
How close are you guys?
你们有多亲密
He's my closest friend.
他是我最亲近的朋友
Get him on the phone.
给他打电话
It's going straight to voicemail.
被转入了语音信箱
What's his address?
他地址是什么
Uh, 1949 Sterling Drive, Studio City.
环球影城,斯特林大道1949号
I'll get uniforms en route.
我会派警力过去支持
How's jimmy?
吉米还好吗
He's a wreck. Still at the hospital.
悲痛欲绝,还在医院
And Cara?
卡拉呢
There's no word yet.
还没消息
I tried calling you, but you weren't pickingup your phone.
我试过打给你,但你都不接电话
Yeah. They made me turn my phone off at ICU.
是啊,在重症监护室要关掉手机
Must have forgotten to turn it back on.
一定是忘记再开机了
I'll make you something to eat.
我去给你弄点东西吃
Why don't you go shower?
你先去洗澡吧
Perfect.
好极了
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你,宝贝

分享到
重点单词
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,
  • grievancen. 委屈,冤情,苦况
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • grindvt. 磨,碾碎,挤压,压迫 vi. 磨得吱吱响 n.