位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第88期:嫌疑人的手表
日期:2016-05-17 13:39

(单词翻译:单击)

This is the surveillance video taken from Andrea's house during the first attack.
这是袭击发生期间安德莉亚家的监控录像
Here, we see the guy in the ski mask.
看那个带着滑雪面具的人
He walks along the wall, and there, omething on his left wrist.
沿着墙走,快看,左手腕戴着什么东西
Looks like a bracelet or a watch.
好像是个手镯还是手表
Yep, but there's no clear view until I got the video from the parking garage.
但是一直看不清,直到调取了停车场的监控
See, the car's plates are smartly covered up, But, see, there's the watch.
车牌遮挡得很严实,但是表看得很清楚
Crop and zoom. It's a 1978 Rolex daytona 6263.
暂停,放大。是1978年劳力士戴托纳6263款
That's a $35,000 watch.
价钱要三万五千美元
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I dated this rich kid in high school. He actually got one for graduation.
我高中时男朋友很有钱。毕业礼物就是这表
Why didn't you marry him?
怎么没嫁给他
I kept dozing off.
觉得没劲
And it's listed right here in the divorce settlement.
在离婚协议上也写到了这块表
Kenneth Brown got possession of a Daytona watch.
肯尼斯·布朗拿到了一块戴托纳表
I'll call Beth.
我打给贝丝

跟踪者Stalker

Door's open. Melissa? It's Lieutenant Davis.
门开着。梅丽莎。我是戴维斯探长
Where's Kenneth?
肯尼斯在哪里
I don't know. He left.
我不知道,他走了
Melissa, what happened?
梅丽莎,出了什么事
Someone e-mailed me this video.
有人给我发了这个视频
The video was sent from an anonymous e-mail, but I know that Andrea sent it.
视频发件人匿名了,但我知道肯定是安德莉亚
How could I have been so stupid?
我怎么会这么蠢
He kept telling me that his ex-wife was crazy, that she was just trying to scare us.
他一直跟我说他前妻是个疯子,说她只是想吓我们
This whole time, he was sleeping with her.
这么长时间,他一直在跟她上床
Melissa, do you recognize this?
梅丽莎,你见过这个吗
It's Kenneth's watch.
这是肯尼斯的手表
Andrea was attacked last night, and the man who attacked her was wearing that watch.
昨晚安德莉亚被人袭击,袭击她的人戴着这块表
We need to talk to Kenneth.
我们得跟肯尼斯谈
If there is something you're not telling us, now is a good time.
如果你隐瞒了什么事,说出来吧
Where'd you get this?
你从哪里拿到的
I found it in Kenneth's trunk the day after Andrea's dog was killed.
安德莉亚的狗被杀第二天,我在肯尼斯的车里找到的
You were protecting him?
你一直在包庇他
I didn't know what to do. I thought I loved him.
我不知道该怎么办,我以为自己爱他
I'm scared that he might do something stupid, he was so angry.
我害怕他会做出什么蠢事,他当时好生气
He said that he was gonna hurt Andrea.
他说他要去教训安德莉亚
Put an APB out on Kenneth. Call Jack. Tell him to meet me at the museum.
发全境通告找肯尼斯,给杰克打电话,告诉他直接在博物馆见面

分享到