位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第104期:艾米丽遭到袭击
日期:2016-07-01 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

No, no, no, no!
不,不要啊
Need some help?
需要帮助吗
No. I'm just gonna call AAA.
不用了,我还是打给汽车协会
It will take them over an hour to get here, and I've got a jack.
他们赶来大概要一个小时,我有卸胎棍
Really? Thank you.
是吗,那就麻烦你了
Thank you again so much. Right.
再次谢谢你。好吧
Were you just coming from Nina Preston's house?
你刚从妮娜·普勒斯顿家出来吗
No. I don't think so.
不,这不是她家
Heh. I get it.
我懂的
You wouldn't say for privacy reasons, right?
出于隐私原因,你不愿说对吧
Do you live around here?
你住在这附近吗
I don't think I've seen you before.
我以前似乎没有见过你
I'm just visiting someone.
我只是来看朋友的
I wouldn't do that, Emily.
建议你不要这样,艾米丽
What do you want?
你想干什么
I want you to be nicer to Nina.
我想要你对妮娜好点
You've hurt her. I know what you did.
你伤害了她,我知道你干了什么
I can't let you get away with that.
你休想就这样离开
No! No! no!
不,不,不
Nina! Nina!
妮娜,妮娜
Help! Somebody! Are you ok?
快来人,救命啊,你还好吗

跟踪者Stalker

He said I'd hurt Nina.
他说我伤害了妮娜
That's when I knew he'd been watching us.
那时我才知道他一直在监视我们
Have you ever seen this guy before?
你以前见过这个男的吗
Never.
没有
Can you describe him?
能描述一下他的长相吗
Late 20s, early 30s, brown hair, average-looking.
二十大几或三十岁,棕色头发,长相普通
A sketch artist is gonna come in and talk to you.
我们会请一个素描画家进来再跟你谈谈
Try to remember as much detail as possible.
请你尽量想起当时的细节
I deserve this after what I did to Nina.
我对妮娜那样,这是我活该
Nobody deserves this.
没有人应该被这样对待
Reed is arranging 24-hour protection.
里德在安排二十四小时保护
So you really think this guy could be my stalker?
你真觉得这个人是我的跟踪狂吗
We're not sure yet.
我们还不确定
Emily and I had a really bad fight.
我跟艾米丽大吵了一架
I said some things.
我说了一些气话
We never used to be this way.
我们以前不会这样的
We used to be best friends, you know?
我们曾经是好朋友的
Why does your sister work for you?
为什么你的姐姐会为你工作
I needed her. I moved to L.A., I was all alone.
我需要她,我搬来了洛杉矶,孤身一人
Having her here was nice, you know?
有她陪着感觉很好,你懂吗
She's my family. I trusted her.
她是我的家人,我信任她
Yeah, but family can be tough, especially sisters.
但是家庭关系有时候很难处理,尤其是姐妹
People can disappoint you, Nina, but they can also surprise you.
有时候亲人会让你失望,妮娜,但是有时也会让你惊讶
I know she loves you.
我知道她爱你

分享到