位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第87期:前任现任直接对话
日期:2016-05-13 14:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Look at me. I need to get out of here.
看我的脸。我得离开这里
You suffered a head contusion.
你可能有脑震荡
The doctor said I'd be fine.
医生说我没事
I can't stay here. I have my gallery fundraiser this afternoon.
我不能留在这里。我今天下午还要开画廊筹款会
Hey, slow down.
放轻松
I don't want to slow down.
我不想放轻松
I don't deserve this. I want to kill him.
凭什么这样对我,我想杀了他
You need to let us handle it.
你应该让我们处理
Then handle it. Put him behind bars. Just stop him.
那你们处理啊。把他关起来,阻止他
We need evidence to do that, and we don't have it yet.
我们需要证据,现在还没有
He killed my dog. He attacked me. Isn't that enough evidence?
他杀了我的狗,还袭击了我。这还不算证据吗
There's nothing to link him to those two incidences,
我们无法证明这两件事与他有关
but if there is evidence to be found, we will find it, Andrea.
不过如果有证据,我们会找到的,安德莉亚

跟踪者Stalker

Hey, Jack, got a minute?
杰克,有时间吗
No. Sorry. I don't.
抱歉,没时间
I know about you and amanda.
我知道你跟阿曼达的事了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you doing? You sneaking around? You talking to her son?
你要干什么?为什么要鬼鬼祟祟,还跟她儿子说话
You're fishing. Amanda didn't tell you anything.
你在套我话。阿曼达什么都没告诉你
Hey...
等等
Get your handsoff me.
别碰我
It doesn't take a genius to figure this out, Jack.
要想通这件事不需要多聪明,杰克
You and Amanda, you were a thing in new york, right?
你和阿曼达,在纽约有过一段吧
You're the guy that screwed her over.
是你毁了她
I'm not gonna engage with you, Trent. I'm not.
我不会跟你谈,特伦特
Just stay away from Amanda and stay away from her son. You understand me?
你离阿曼达远点,别烦她儿子。听懂了吗
Or what?
不然呢
Don't push me.
别逼我
You'll know when I do. Trust me.
我还没出手呢,相信我
Are you Ethan's father?
你是伊森的父亲吗
I just...I need to know what I'm getting myself into here.
我只是,想弄清楚现在到底是什么状况
I care about her.
我很在乎她
Don't worry about me, Trent. I'm not a problem for you.
别担心我,特伦特。我不会搅你的局

分享到