位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第101期:有些疯狂的粉丝
日期:2016-06-23 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Heather Miller is here.
希瑟·米勒带来了
Is Nina ok? Someone hurt her?
妮娜没事吧?有人伤害她吗
Someone's stalking her?
有人在跟踪她
You were stalking her.
你就曾经跟踪她
I'm not a stalker.
我不是个跟踪狂
I'm an obsessed and enthusiastic fan, but I pose no danger to Nina or anyone else.
我只是个痴迷狂热的粉丝,但我对妮娜或其他任何人都没有威胁
You climbed her wall carrying an 8-inch hunting knife.
你拿着一把8英寸的猎刀爬进她家的墙
It was a ruby-jeweled dagger,
那是把红宝石匕首
an exact replica of the one Lily was forced to pawn
出自第三季剧终集里,莉莉为了花钱
in the finale of Season 3 to pay for Paul's reconstructive surgery.
帮保罗恢复面容,不得已当掉的那把匕首

跟踪者Stalker

She's crazy.
她是个疯子
It was a great episode.
那集超好看
They found this one doctor who agreed to reconstruct Paul's face,
他们找到一个愿意帮保罗恢复面容的医生
but it was extremely dangerous because of all the nerve damage, and Paul almost died.
但是手术极度危险,保罗差点因为神经损伤而死掉
He flatlined until Season 4. The best cliffhanger ever.
他在第三季最后一集心跳停止。这是史上最精彩的悬念了
You're crazy.
你也疯了
And you've had no contact with Nina since you were discharged from the hospital?
你出院以后没跟妮娜联系过吗
No. I was told I couldn't contact her. Something changed?
没有,法庭禁止我联系她。现在有所改变吗
You're still very active on the fan boards and chat rooms.
你在粉丝会和聊天室里依然非常活跃
Yeah. I was never told I couldn't be a fan of the show.
是啊,法庭又没禁止我追剧
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
At home, watching the Season 5 marathon of "Savage Shore."
在家,追《野蛮海岸》第五季
Season 6 starts in two weeks.
两周后第六季就开播了
Are you gonna tell Nina that you talked to me?
你能不能告诉妮娜你找我谈过话
Because I really miss her. I'd appreciate if you told her that,
我真的很想她,你要是能告诉她我会很感激的
or I could write it on a sticky.
或者我可以写个便条给她
She's crazy, but I don't think she did it.
她虽然疯,但我觉得不是她干的
I'm with Jack. She has issues, but she doesn't fit the profile.
我同意杰克的看法,她不太正常,但她并不符合我们的分析
I agree. I don't think what Heather's looking for is a love relationship.
我同意,我觉得希瑟寻找的不是爱情
I think what she wants is a friend.
我觉得她想要的是友情
Ben, have you found any arrest records concerning Nina Preston?
本,找到跟妮娜·普勒斯顿有关的拘捕记录了吗
There's several, but there's one pap, total sleaze.
有好几个,其中有个下三滥的狗仔队
He's been arrested a bunch of times for trying to take pics of Nina.
他因试图拍妮娜的照片被捕多次了
That's the guy I pulled off the wall at Nina's house this morning.
也就是今早我从妮娜家墙上拽下来的家伙
I want to talk to him.
我要找他谈谈

分享到