位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第97期:贝丝收到匿名信件
日期:2016-06-13 13:42

(单词翻译:单击)

So how goes it with the child?
你和那个孩子怎么样了
Must you torture me?
你一定要这样折磨我吗
Did I say, "child?" I meant very young man.
我说的孩子吧,是指非常非常年轻的男人
Of legal age, I might add.
合法年龄,我得补充一下
What's his name again?
他叫什么名字来着
Brody. Brody.
布洛迪。布洛迪
When do I get to meet the young but legal Brody?
我什么时候才能见到这个年轻的布洛迪啊
Uh, I'm seeing him later today.
今天晚点我会见他
You, however, shall see him when hell freezes over with that attitude.
你如果还是这个态度,就永远别指望见到他了

跟踪者Stalker

You know I am thrilled. Seriously, how's it going?
你知道我很激动。所以说真的,你和他到底怎么样
It's hot, no-strings fun like you said. I follow directions.
就像你说的,火热而毫无负担的快乐,我遵照了您的指示
Good girl. And Brody? What's his deal?
乖了。那布洛迪呢,他怎么样
Is he fine with it being light and fun?
愿意接受这种轻松而快乐的爱恋吗
He's fine. Please. He's a child.
当然,拜托,他还是个孩子
He's not a child. He's just a... very, very young legal man.
他不是孩子,他是个非常年轻的合法成年人
Go. Get now. I'm done with you. Bye.
快走吧,赶紧的,懒得和你说了。再见
Morning, Belle.
贝尔,早上好
Good morning. Jack is looking for you. Your mail.
早上好,杰克在找你,你的信
Thanks.
谢谢
Hollywood Station called in a home invasion on an active case.
好莱坞分局报告一起强行入室案件,和一件旧案子有关
Which one?
哪一个
Actress. Nina Preston. News already broke.
女演员妮娜·普勒斯顿,新闻已经泄露
Reporters and paparazzi are all over her house.
记者和狗仔队已经闻风而动涌去她家了
Janice and Ben are already on the scene.
詹妮丝和本已经到达案发现场
Good.
好的
You okay? Bad news?
你还好吗,是什么坏消息
What?
什么
Oh. I'm not being nosy. It's big letters. I can read it from here.
不是我爱管闲事。字体很大,我远远就能看见
It's nothing. Let's go.
没什么,走吧

分享到