位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:对迈尔斯的调查
日期:2015-08-26 14:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Larry? Two detectives are here.
拉里?来了两个警探。
Sorry to hear about Kate.
凯特的事我很遗憾。
Mr. Myers, where were you last night?
迈尔斯先生,你昨晚在哪里?
Here all night with my wife.
一整晚都在这里陪我妻子。
When's the last time you saw Kate?
你上次见到凯特是什么时候?
A year ago. She came to me and asked if I'd been sending her these notes and gifts.
一年前,她来问我是不是一直在给她送卡片和礼物。
I said I wasn't, but she thought she was being stalked and was thinking about moving because of it.
我没有,可她觉得自己被人跟踪了,因此正在考虑搬家。

跟踪者Stalker

She never mentioned anyone she suspected?
她没跟你说怀疑是谁吗?
No. She suspected me. She thought I was doing it, Like I was hung upon her.
没有,她怀疑是我,她以为是我干的,以为我对她余情未了。
Were you?
事实如此吗?
I made a mistake with Kate, but I'm not the stalker type. You know, I'm a married man.
凯特的事是我做错了,但我不会跟踪人。我已经结婚了。
Can your wife confirm your alibi last night?
你说你昨晚在家,你妻子能证明吗?
Yes, she can, but she doesn't know about Kate.
她可以,但她不知道凯特的事。
Why'd you have an affair?
你为什么会出轨?
I'm a miserable middle-aged man. It's what we do.
人到中年难免犯错。无事生非。
His wife backed him up. Is she telling the truth?
她妻子帮他证明了,她说的是实话吗?
I don't know. I was wondering when that was coming off.
我不知道。我早在想你什么时候会把它解掉。
I'm gonna take you back. I have one more appointment.
我带你回去。我还有其他约。
I'm sorry I stared at your breasts.
很抱歉我盯着你的胸部看了。
Excuse me?
什么?
That's why you don't like me. When we first met, I-I looked at your breasts.
你就是因此才不喜欢我。我们第一次见面的时候,我看了你的胸。
Seriously?
是吗?
That's all I could come up with.
我只能想到这个原因。
I was pleasant and personable, I showed a reasonable amount of intelligence, I'm good-looking, I have a healthy ego.
我彬彬有礼,英俊优雅,也适度展示了自己的知识储备,我长得帅,又有自信。
The only wrong move I made was when my eyes lingered in your upper torso area for a second too long it triggered an instant dislike for me. How do I fix that?
我唯一做错的事就是眼神在你的上半身停留的时间过长,于是导致你对我的不满。这该怎么弥补?
Why did you do it?
你为什么要这样?
You're wearing a silk blouse, hint of a bra, red fingernail polish.
你穿着丝绸衬衫,内衣边缘若隐若现,还涂着红色指甲。
I took the male leap that it was meant to be noticed and let my eyes lingering hopes that you would be flattered. I miscalculated.
作为一名男性,我以为你是故意如此,于是就让眼神停留了一会,以为你会开心。是我失策了。
And it just got worse.
越描越黑。

分享到