位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第136期:副警长出面调查
日期:2016-10-10 11:43

(单词翻译:单击)

A card and a teddy bear. Did you run forensics on them?
一张卡片,一个泰迪熊。取证了吗
They haven't been processed, no. Why not?
还没开始取证。为什么呢
It's an abuse of power and a drain on department resources.
那样就是滥用权力,盗用部门资源了
Are you saying that my detectives don't deserve the same protections we afford our citizens?
你是说我的警探们不能享受我们向市民提供的同等的周全保护吗
Diane, no one's done more for me...
戴安,你已经为了做了很多...
I am responsible for the safety and welfare of all my detectives, not just you.
我得为我所有警探们的安全和福利负责,不仅仅是你的
This is preferential treatment. Could be nothing.
这不是对你的优待。可能什么也查不出
Ok. Who else knows about your real identity?
好吧,还有谁知道你的真实身份

跟踪者Stalker

In Los Angeles, one friend. In Seattle, I left no ties.
在洛杉矶只有一个朋友知道。西雅图那边没什么知情人了
The court records were sealed.
法庭记录已经封了
The only man who could be doing this that we know of is locked up.
我们知道的可能这么做的人被关起来了
All right. I am gonna call Seattle,
好吧,我会给西雅图那边打电话
talk to the detective who handled your case, see if anybody's been snooping around. Thank you.
和处理你案件的警探谈谈,看看是否有人在到处打听此事。谢谢
But don't rule out the possibility of a new threat. It's not unusual.
但不要排除新威胁的可能性。这很常见
Every detective who works for the TAU has been stalkedby somebody they've investigated.
在威胁评估部门工作的每个警探都曾被他们调查案件中的人跟踪过
I'm sorry to bother you with this.
抱歉给你添麻烦了
After you pushed my background check through the academy,
你让我通过了背景调查进警校后
I promised that I would never ask for another favor.
我发过誓不再麻烦你的
It's not a favor. It's a viable threat against one of my officers.
这不是麻烦,而是潜在威胁危及我的警探
Run forensics. It's not a suggestion. It's an order.
去鉴证吧。这可不是建议,这是命令

分享到