位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:解开矛盾
日期:2015-09-11 14:56

(单词翻译:单击)

How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
The R.A. let me in.
管理员让我进来的。
I explained what happened and came with a peace offering.
我跟他说了发生的事,还说我是来讲和的。
I see you have a room to yourself now. Good for you.
你现在有自己的房间了。不错啊。
You need to leave.
你得走了。
I really want to work this out, Eric.
我希望我们能和好如初,埃里克。
Come on. 4 stitches, cracked rib, concussion. You can listen.
拜托,缝了4针,肋骨断了,脑震荡。你应该听听。
Ok. I'm listening.
好吧,我听着。

跟踪者Stalker

Well, first, I just want to say I forgive you. I'm not gonna press charges. You lost your temper. I understand.
首先,我想说我原谅你了。我不会起诉你。你没控制住脾气,我能理解。
And?
然后呢?
That's it.
没事了。
No revenge kick, no payback?
不打我一顿报仇泄愤吗?
Payback?
报仇?
You make me sound like I'm some vengeful little bitch. I just want us to be friends again like before.
你把我说得跟报复心强的小贱人一样。我只是想回到以前的朋友关系。
Well, we can't be, Perry, not anymore.
我们再也做不成朋友了,佩里。
How about we just mind our business and leave each other alone?
不如就这样分道扬镳井水不犯河水?
Fair enough.
好吧。
Heh. You're-you're funny. Payback. You make me sound psychotic.
你真逗。报仇。把人说得跟神经病一样。
I mean, if I really wanted revenge, I would have poisoned your beer or something.
如果我真的想报仇,我也会选择在你啤酒里下毒什么的。
I'm not out to get you, Eric. I'm just disappointed is all.
我没想找你算账,埃里克。只是对你大失所望罢了。

分享到