位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:万圣节 要糖果
日期:2016-03-28 15:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Wait. So Louis isn't stalking the girls.
等一下,路易斯不是在跟踪那两个女孩
He's obsessed with the house?
而是着迷于那所房子
That's a first for me.
这种事我可是头一次见
I filed the charges. He'll be placed in county for the moment.
我提出了起诉,他暂时将会被县区收押
How long can we hold him?
我们能关他多久
Well, assaulting an officer in this case isn't really gonna stick, not once he lawyers up.
这种情况下一旦他请了律师,袭警就站不住脚了
You're gonna need to find something fast.
你们得尽快找到别的理由
I got to run. It's Halloween. I got a kid. I'll be on cell.
我得走了,万圣节快到了,要回家带孩子,有事给我打电话
Thanks.
谢谢
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Louis Atwood says that you entered his house without a warrant.
路易斯·阿特伍德说你们没有搜查令就闯入他家
I had probable cause.
我有正当理由
Of course you did.
当然
You also confiscated materials.
你们还没收了一些东西
You're up to your old tricks, Jack.
你又在耍旧把戏,杰克
Remember what I told you?
记得我跟你说过的话吗
Something about two weeks, get out of town.
好像说什么,让我两周内滚出这里
When are you leaving, Jack?
你什么时候走,杰克
I'm gonna tell Beth and everybody else who will listen what you did in New York,
我会把你在纽约的所作所为告诉贝丝和其他在乎的人
and you're gonna lose your badge.
你会被革职的
And Ethan?
那伊森呢
Don't you dare utter his name.
不许你叫他的名字
My son doesn't even know you.
我儿子根本不知道你的存在
But he will one day, and he'll know you kept him from me. He'll know.
但是他总有一天会知道的,到时他会知道是你不让我见他,他会知道的
Give your notice, Jack. Leave L.A. My threat is real.
跟上头请示吧,杰克,离开洛杉矶。我不是在跟你开玩笑

跟踪者Stalker

Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣乱
Come on, guys. Let's go.
快点,走啦
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣乱
What are we having for dinner?
今天晚饭吃什么
Candy.

Hold on, honey.
等一下,宝贝
Hello? Mom, we're gonna miss all the good candy.
喂?妈妈,我们拿不到好的糖果了
What? I can't hear you.
什么,我听不清
OK. I can hear you now.
好了,现在听清了
What do you mean, released?
你说放出来是什么意思
Boo, kid. What yougot in the bag?
小孩,你包里有什么
More candy than he'll ever need.
很多糖果,他根本吃不了
Give it back.
还给我
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
No, sir.
没有,先生
Give him back the bag.
把包还给他
Now get out of here before I call the cops.
在我报警前赶紧离开这里
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah. Thanks.
没事,谢谢
Here. You can have this. I got two.
给你。我有两个,送你一个
Thanks.
谢谢
Ethan? Ethan, where are you?
伊森,伊森,你在哪
Over here.
在这
What are you doing all the way down here?
你怎么跑到这来了
Trick-or-treating. Ok.
要糖果。好了
Well, I think you got enough candy to last for a lifetime. Come on.
我觉得你这些糖果一辈子都吃不完,走吧
Yeah. Ok. Ready?
好的,准备好了
What's up?
怎么了
Louis Atwood made bail. I sent a unit to his house. He's not there.
路易斯·阿特伍德被保释了,我派人去了他家,他不在
I'm headed to Laurie's house now.
我现在去劳丽家
I'll be there.
我马上就到

分享到
重点单词
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • warrantn. 正当理由,根据,委任状,准许 vt. 保证,辩解,
  • badgen. 徽章,标记,正章,象征 vt. 授给 ... 徽章
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • utteradj. 全然的,绝对,完全 v. 发出,作声,发表
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为