位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第153期:向特蕾西透露真相
日期:2016-11-28 14:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能过来一趟
Kind of freaked me out on the phone. What's going on?
你在电话里的语气把我吓着了。出什么事了
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
Ok. You know how much I care about you.
你知道我非常关心你
Ok. Just whatever it is, just tell me, ok?
告诉我到底发生了什么,好吗
I went by your restaurant last night, and I saw you with Brody.
我昨晚去了你的餐厅,我看见你和布鲁迪在一起
Why didn't you come in? I would have introduced you to him.
怎么不进来,我可以介绍你们认识啊
I've already met him, Tracy.
我认识他,特蕾西
His real name is Perry Whitley.
他的真名是佩里·怀特利
He's a second-year art major at Alcott University.
爱尔考特大学艺术系二年级的学生
The university called me into assess a threat,
校方让我做过一次威胁评估
and I made contact with him, and he became fixated on me.
那时我和他有接触过,之后我便成了他的目标

跟踪者Stalker

But... I know. It's a lot to process.
可是...我明白,你需要时间消化
You think he sought me out to get close to you?
你觉得他是利用我来接近你
Stalkers invade the world of the people they stalk to feel closer to them, to feed their obsession.
跟踪者常会侵入被跟踪人的生活,由此生出亲密感来满足他们的迷恋
We've seen this before.
我们都见识过的
I found these on his dorm room wall. He's escalating, Tracy. He's dangerous.
我在他宿舍的墙上发现了这些。他的出格举动在逐渐升级,特蕾西。非常危险
What is wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
Nothing is wrong with you. This has nothing to do with your past.
这不是你的错。这与你的过去也无关
You're a strong woman who was lied to. That is it.
你是一个坚强的女性,只是受到了欺骗。仅此而已
He asked me about you. He got your alarm code from my phone, didn't he?
他曾问过你的事。是他从我手机上得知了你的警报密码,是吧
I believe so. And he was the one that left the teddy bear.
我觉得是。那只泰迪熊也是他放的
So he knows about your family, your real name.
这么说他了解你的家庭,你的真名
I never said anything, I swear.
不是我说的,我发誓
I know. He found out some other way.
我知道,他是通过别的途径发现的
You know how insidious this gets. There's no room for apology, Trace.
人是可以很狡猾的。你无需道歉,特蕾西
There's only room for the correct response
我们现在只有正确应对
because as survivors of stalking we know that our reaction is everything.
作为幸存者,我们都明白跟踪案中我们的反应决定着一切
I need you to make minimal contact and not tip him off.
我需要你尽量避免和他接触,但也不要打草惊蛇
Do you understand? I'm sorry. God.
明白了吗?对不起。天啊。

分享到