位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:抓获保罗沃森
日期:2015-12-02 14:52

(单词翻译:单击)

Stop!
站住
Paul Watson!
保罗·沃森
Look. I didn't do it.
不是我干的
Why are you running?
那你跑什么
Let's stop with the running, huh?
别跑了,行吗
Paul's ready.
保罗准备好了
Is his lawyer here?
律师到了吗
He says he doesn't need one.
他说不需要律师
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
Let's do this.
开始吧

跟踪者Stalker

Paul, this is deputy D.A. Amanda Taylor.
保罗,这位是副检察官阿曼达·泰勒
Before you say anything, I need you to acknowledge in her presence that you waive your right to an...
在你说话前,我需要你在她面前确认你放弃了请律师的权...
Yeah, fine.
是的
I don't need a lawyer because I didn't shoot Cara.
我不需要律师,因为我没对卡拉开枪
You are aware that everything you're saying here is on record and canand will be used against you?
你知道你在这里所说的一切都会记录在案,可能成为对你不利的证据
Yes, I get it.
是的,我知道
I'd like to acknowledge that Paul Watson understands his Miranda rights by law.
我愿意确认,根据法律,保罗·沃森已获悉他的米兰达权利
He's all yours.
悉随尊便
Thank you.
谢谢
So you never went to her wedding?
你没去她的婚礼吗
No.
没有
We have a witness putting you at the hotel this morning, Paul.
我们有目击证人今早在酒店见过你,保罗
I'm sorry. Yes. I was at the hotel,
抱歉,没错,我在酒店
but it was hours before the wedding.
但那是在她举行婚礼前
Giving you time to set up your little sniper's nest on the roof across the street.
让你有时间在街对面的屋顶上布置狙击手据点吗
No.

So why did you run from us?
那你见到我们为什么要跑
When I heard that Cara had been shot,
当我听说卡拉中枪后
I knew that her father and every cop in L.A. would come after me.
我知道她父亲,还有全洛杉矶的警察都会来追我
Jimmy's a hardass.
吉米可不好惹
Why didn't you come to me?
你为什么不来找我
Would you believe me?
你会相信我吗
Do you believe me now?
你现在相信我吗
We found a rifle in your motel room.
我们在你的酒店房间里发现一把来复枪
Yeah. To protect myself.
是啊,为了保护自己
Test it.
拿去检测
I didn't shoot Cara.
我没对卡拉开枪
There was no gun shot residue found on Paul's hands or clothing,
保罗的双手或衣服上没有发现射击残留物
and his rifle wasn't fired recently.
他的来复枪最近没开过火
Or he wore gloves and dumped the actual rifle he used.
或者他戴了手套扔掉了用过的那把来复枪
We have no recent evidence of Paul harassing Cara.
我们没有保罗近期在骚扰卡拉的证据
What were you doing at the hotel this morning?
你今早在酒店干嘛呢
I just wanted to apologize to her for being an ass.
我只想为自己的混蛋行为跟她道歉
You ever hear of a text, tweet, or an e-mail?
你收到过短信,推特,或者邮件吗
You violated your restraining order.
你违反了禁令
You and Ben told me to get some therapy.
你和本让我去看心理医生
I did. It helped.
我去了,的确有帮助
That whole thing with Cara,
卡拉的事
it was the first time in my entire life where I couldn't get my way.
是我有生以来头一次无法随心所欲
I was a spoiled jerk,
我是个被宠坏的混蛋
and, yeah, I did mess with her,
我的确打扰了她
but I get that now.
但我现在知道了
So you show up at her wedding?
所以你就去了她的婚礼吗
Look. I just wanted one minute,
我只想要一分钟
one minute with her before her wedding
在婚礼前跟她待一分钟
so I could wish her well,
能祝她幸福
and maybe I didn't think it through.
也许我没有经过深思熟虑
After everything that went down between us,
在我们发生这么多事后
I--I thought it would matter to her.
我以为这对她很重要
Seems like he's actively trying to get over Cara.
看起来他在努力忘却卡拉
That's not typical of a revengeful stalker.
那不是典型的怨恨性跟踪者
Yeah? Or he's just lying.
或者他只是在说谎
Ok. What happened?
好吧,然后呢
I never even saw her because her lunatic dad chased me away.
我连她的面都没见到,因为她疯狂的爸爸把我赶走了
I didn't shoot Cara.
我没对卡拉开枪

分享到
重点单词
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • riflen. 步枪 v. 洗劫,抢劫
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的
  • residuen. 残渣,剩余,余数
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • deputyadj. 代理的,副的 n. 代表,副手
  • therapyn. 疗法,治疗
  • acknowledgevt. 承认,公认,告知收到,表示感谢,注意到
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明