位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:对斯维尼的审问
日期:2015-11-04 14:15

(单词翻译:单击)

You're Victor Sweeney?
你叫维克托·斯维尼
You work in a tattoo parlor on Lankershim?
在兰克辛街的纹身店工作
Yeah. What's this about?
是,有何贵干
Hannah McCoy.
汉娜·麦考伊
You did her tattoo, right,
她的纹身是你纹的,对吧
been over her house a couple times?
你还去过她家好几次
Not that I remember.
我不记得
You recognize this toy gun?
你认得这把玩具枪吗
No? Your boots have a very specific tread.
不记得吗,你的靴子鞋印很特别
A lot like this print that we found
很像我们在汉娜卧室窗下
under Hannah's bedroom window.
找到的鞋印

跟踪者Stalker

Ok. So I was there. So what?
好吧,我去过,那又怎样
So you're in a relationship with Hannah,
你在跟汉娜约会
and her brother was abducted this afternoon.
而她弟弟今天下午被绑架了
Can you account for your whereabouts today, Victor?
能告诉我们你今天的行踪吗,维克托
I was at home asleep.
我在家睡觉
Wait. You don't think I had something to do with this.
等一下,你们不会以为是我干的吧
You kept your relationship with Hannah a secret.
你跟汉娜搞地下情
Maybe Thomas found out.
没准被托马斯发现了
Maybe you wanted to shut him up.
也许你想让他闭嘴
That's crazy.
你们疯了吧
You have a rap sheet, Victor, mostly petty crimes...
你劣迹斑斑,维克托,多是些小罪
vandalism, drunk and disorderly.
破坏公物,酗酒,扰乱治安
A 28-year-old guy with a 16-year-old girl?
28岁男人跟一个16岁小女孩交往
That's statutory rape.
这可是法定强奸罪啊
It wasn't like that, I swear.
不是那样的,我发誓
I gave Thomas the squirt gun as a present.
那把水枪是我送给托马斯的礼物
He was a nice kid. I would never hurt him, never.
他是个好孩子,我绝对不会伤害他
Hannah mentioned a stalker.
汉娜说有人跟踪她
You were creeping around that house at night.
你总在晚上去她家
You must have seen something.
肯定见过些什么
Once a couple weeks ago...
两周前见过一次
it was pretty late... and then again last week.
那天已经很晚了,上周还有一次
I was leaving her house,
我离开她家的时候
and there was a car parked down the street,
看到街头停着辆车
and I could see someone in the driver's seat,
我可以看到驾驶座上有人
and they were just staring at Hannah's house.
那人在盯着汉娜家
So I figured it had to be the guy.
所以我觉得肯定就是那个人了
You see his face?
你看到他的脸了吗
No. He was wearing a hoodie, and when I came at him,
没有,他穿着件兜帽衫,我冲过去
he screeched off.
他就开走了
What kind of car? What color?
什么车,什么颜色
I don't know, man.
我不知道
Think!
好好想
What kind of car? What color? Come on.
什么车,什么颜色,快想
It was silver or gray, maybe a sedan.
银色或是灰色,可能是辆小轿车
And you withheld this information why?
这件事你为什么迟迟不说
You know why.
你知道的
Come on. I'm being straight with you guys.
拜托,我已经都跟你们交代了
Tattoo guy said he saw a silver or gray sedan
纹身师说他看到了一辆银色或灰色的轿车
parked in the neighborhood.
停在汉娜家附近
I searched through the pedophile's pictures and found this.
我搜索了那个恋童癖的照片发现了这个
I checked DMV, and it belongs
我查了车管局的资料,车登记在
to Rosemary Wilson, the McCoys' neighbor.
麦考伊的邻居露丝玛丽·威尔森名下
I interviewed her.
我问过她话
Find her now.
马上找到她

分享到
重点单词
  • treadn. 踏,踏步板,踏面,胎面花纹,鞋底 v. 踏,行走,
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性
  • vandalismn. 故意破坏,故意破坏(艺术或公物等)的行为
  • statutoryadj. 法令的,法定的,触犯法令的
  • disorderlyadj. 混乱的,无秩序的;骚乱的;无法无天的 adv.
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激