位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:现场调查
日期:2015-10-15 14:10

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm Ron. I live next door.
我是罗恩,住在隔壁
I was out walking cheeky here when, bam,
我出来溜我家笑脸,突然砰的一声
Hannah ran right into me,
汉娜撞在我的身上
probably scared me more than I scared her.
我受到的惊吓比她受到的还大
And none of you saw or heard anything
在昨天晚上
out of the ordinary last night?
你们都没有看到或听到什么吗
Just Hannah screaming. I live across the street.
只听到汉娜的尖叫,我住在街对面
I was watching Letterman, and I called the police.
正在看《莱特曼脱口秀》是我报的警

跟踪者Stalker

I live right around the corner,
我就住在转角处
out like a light. Sorry.
睡得挺熟的,抱歉
And then we ran out of the house and into Ron.
之后我们跑出房子,碰到了罗恩
He called 911, and that was it.
他报了警,就是这样
Ron is your neighbor?
罗恩是你们的邻居
Yeah. He was out walking his dog.
他在外面遛狗
By the time the cops came,
警察来的时候
whoever it was was gone.
那人早就逃跑了
Is anything missing in the house?
房子里丢了什么东西吗
No, not that my mom and I could tell.
没有,我和我妈妈都没有发现损失
In your statement, it says you believe someone is following you.
你的口供中说你觉得有人在跟踪你
Yeah.

Every once in a while, I feel like someone is watching me.
有时候,我会觉得有人在看我
I'll turn around, but then no one is there,
可是我转身之后,却发现没有人
and it's really freaky, you know?
真的很可怕,你懂吗
I can feel it, and then somebody
我明明感觉到了,而且
the last couple of weeks has been in the back yard.
最近几周,有人进过我家后院
They've been wearing a hoodie or something.
身上穿着兜帽衫什么的
Hannah, why didn't you tell your mom?
汉娜,你为什么不跟你妈妈说
She works a lot, and I didn't want to worry her.
她工作很忙,我不想让她担心
Besides, who's gonna believe me?
再说谁会信我
I mean, it's not like I have proof or anything.
我又没有任何证据
I believe you, Hannah. All right.
我相信你,汉娜
Here's what I want you to do.
我希望你这样做
I want you to write down every time you remember someone watching you--
记下来你觉得被人监视的日子
what day it was,
具体日期
what time it was, anything that can help us identify yourstalker's patterns.
具体时间,任何能够帮助我们找到规律的信息
But I've never even seen his face.
可我从来没见过他的脸
I know, but your instincts become my clues.
我知道,但是你的直觉是我的线索
A timeline will really help us.
掌握时间演变很重要
Stalking usually begins with a benign crush
跟踪一般始于一种温和的好感
or a fixation, and it escalates
或是仰慕,随着时间推移
into something that becomes more frequent.
会逐渐演变成更加频繁的行为
As the obsession grows, so does the stalker's courage
随着迷恋心理增强,跟踪者的勇气会增长
and his need to reach out.
想要靠近的欲求也会膨胀
Hannah, don't worry, all right?
汉娜,别担心,好吗
We're gonna find out who's doing this.
我们会查清是谁的
It's just the two kids.
我只有两个孩子
Hannah is 16, and Thomas is 7.
汉娜十六岁,托马斯七岁
Hey, buddy.
你好啊
You like my shirt?
喜欢我的衣服吗
That's cool. What is that?
挺好看的,是什么
It's a platypus.
是鸭嘴兽
Platypus.
鸭嘴兽
No, honey. Honey, give the detective some room.
亲爱的,过来,别打扰警探查案
He's ok.
没事的
Is that yours?
那是你的树屋吗
Tom built that for Hannah when she was 10.
汉娜十岁的时候,汤姆给她建的
No one goes up there anymore.
已经没有人上去了
When did your husband pass?
你丈夫是什么时候去世的
3 years ago.
三年前
It's been tough.
挺不容易的
I.D. this.
拿回去检验
You got it.
好的

分享到
重点单词
  • obsessionn. 困扰,沉迷,着魔,妄想
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • frequentadj. 经常的,频繁的 vt. 常到,常去
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • benignadj. 仁慈的,温和的,良性的