位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第71期:携手调查
日期:2016-03-22 19:13

(单词翻译:单击)

It's 3 houses up.
前面第三栋房子
So your grandmother was a witch?
你奶奶是个巫婆吗
My grandmother was a bruja, yes,
我奶奶是女巫,没错
More like a spiritual healer than a witch.
但更像是灵性治疗者
She practiced spells, charms, stuff like that.
她会施一些咒语,魔法什么的
Let me ask you something.
我问你
You believe in this occult stuff?
你相信神秘学这些东西吗
It's part of our culture, Jack.
那是我们文化的一部分,杰克
When you say the word "occult," everyone automatically thinks black magic,
一提起"神秘学"这个词,人们最先想到的是黑魔法
But it's more of a tradition, bonding with the universe, positive energy.
但它更是一种传统,与宇宙连结,是一种正能量
Of course.
当然了

跟踪者Stalker

That's the house--
就是这栋房子
So why did you ask Beth to bring me instead of Janice?
你为什么向贝丝提出和我一起来
That power struggle yesterday, Ben, wasn't my doing.
昨天争着审问人,本。我不是那样的人
I was hoping that we could bond so you could see that I'm not such a bad guy.
我希望能一起出任务,这样你就会知道我不是坏蛋
And it has nothing to do with you and Janice hooking up and making things all awkward for you.
所以这并不是因为你和詹妮丝搞在一起让你很难堪吗
See? We're bonding already.
看吧,已经开始联络感情了
Check it out.
看这个
What is it?
那是什么
Bones of protection.
保护用的骨头
They're a charmused to keep the evil spirits fromentering the house.
一种咒语,将恶鬼挡在门外
More freakiness.
越来越古怪了
Let's check around back.
去后面看看
Looks like nobody is home.
家里似乎没人
And the door is unlocked.
但是门没锁
We have no probable cause.
我们没有正当理由
You hear that?
你听见了吗
Hear what?
听见什么
Probable cause.
进去的正当理由

分享到
重点单词
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • spiritualadj. 精神的,心灵的,与上帝有关的 n. (尤指美国
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • occultadj. 神秘的,不可思议的,超自然的 n. 神秘学
  • automaticallyadv. 自动地,机械地
  • bondn. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂 vt. 使结合,为 .