位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第76期:凶手再度出手
日期:2016-04-06 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Damn it, Bobby. You scared me.
该死,波比,你吓到我了
I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等你
And drinking, I see.
似乎还喝了酒
You never want to talk anymore, do you?
你就没想过再聊聊,是吗
Well, there's nothing to say.
没什么好聊的
You attacked me.
你袭击了我
No, no. I never hurt you. I love you.
不不,我从不会伤害你,我爱你
How am I supposedto believe that?
我要怎么相信你
Please, please.
拜托,拜托
Ok. You need to leave right now.
你得立刻离开
Ok. Ok. I will, but...
好好,这就走,但是
Hold on a second. Hold on.
稍等一下,稍等

听美剧学英语 跟踪者

Are you ok?
你没事吧
Find Laurie?
找到劳丽了吗
I was gonna go look upstairs.
我正打算上楼找
Ben just found out that Greg Miner never killed himself.
本刚查出格雷格·迈纳没有自杀
There's no record that he ever died.
没有他的死亡记录
Well, if he's still alive, then where is he?
如果他还活着,那他会在哪里
They believe he was institutionalized shortly after but was released in the same year.
他们认为不久之后他被送进了精神病院,但同年就被释放
Then he justdisappeared.
然后就消失了
He lost his house, no new address, job, bank account. He vanished.
他失去了房子,没有新地址新工作新银行账户,人间蒸发
We have to find Laurie.
我们得找到劳丽
Bobby... What was that? Bobby!
波比,怎么回事,波比
You drink too much, Bobby.
你喝得太多了,波比
Oh, my god! Aah! Aah! Aah! Help!
我的天啊,救命
Aah! Aah! No!
不要
Laurie. Laurie! Laurie. Laurie!
劳丽,劳丽,劳丽,劳丽
Where is she?
她在哪
He took her. He took her.
他抓走了她,他抓走了她

分享到
重点单词
  • institutionalizedadj. 使成惯例的;有组织的;遭受收容机构所产生的不良
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.