位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第95期:杰克恳求前妻
日期:2016-06-06 17:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Here we go again.
又来了
Just a minute, please.
给我一分钟时间,拜托
There's nothing more to talk to you about, Jack.
我没什么要和你谈的了,杰克
I've got a meeting with Beth in the morning.
我约了明早去见贝丝
Amanda, I... My father died. 3 months ago.
阿曼达,我...我父亲去世了。在三个月前
I didn't know.
这事我并不知情
He wasn't such a good guy. You knew that.
他也不是什么好人,这你也知道
And neither am I.
我也不是什么好人

跟踪者Stalker

I am sorry for your loss,
你节哀顺变
but whatever your grief is coughing up right now doesn't concern me.
但不论你的丧亲之痛让你如何有感而发,我都毫不在乎
I get it. You blame your father for all of yourbad behavior, and you should.
我懂,你想把自己的行为赖到你父亲头上,这也情有可原
He didn't give you one tool to cope within this world,
他从未教过你任何生存技能
but I don't blame your father. I only blame you.
但我不怪你父亲,我只怨你
I know I hurt you, and I can't undo it, but this is it, Amanda. I'm begging you.
我知道我伤害了你,覆水难收。但下不为例,阿曼达。我求求你
I can change my life. I know I can.
我能改变我的人生。我知道自己能做到
I promise you I'll stay away from Ethan. Please just let me stay.
我保证我会远离伊森,拜托让我留下来
I can make it here, I can make it work.
在这里我能改过自新,重头再来
I know I can. I can prove it.
我知道我能做到更好
Maybe--maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day, you'll see.
也许一时半会看不出来,但总有一天,你会看到
See what?
看到什么
A different man.
一个不同的我
And what's gonna happen then?
到时候又能怎样呢
I don't know. We're not there yet, but anything could happen. Change brings change.
我也不知道,还没走到那一步,但一切皆有可能。星星之火可以燎原
You're right. I haven't been a good father, but maybe one day, I-I can be.
你说得对,我不是个好父亲,但也许有一天我能成为称职的父亲
You won't have a sitter, and Trent will be working,
也许哪天你需要保姆,特伦特又得上班
and you'll need someone to take care of Ethan.
你需要找人来照顾伊森
Maybe you'll pick up the phone and call me, and I can--I can take him to eat or a movie.
也许你可以打电话给我,我可以带他出去吃饭看电影
That's not gonna happen, Jack.
绝不可能,杰克
Ok. Let me stay anyway.
好吧。至少让我留下来吧
I got nowhere else to go.
我已经无处可去了
I don't know, Jack.
这我说不好,杰克
My minute's up.
一分钟时间结束了
You listened. That's all I could hope for.
你听我说了,我不敢奢望更多

分享到