位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:尴尬的第一次见面
日期:2015-08-18 14:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Good morning. The lab work came back on the Mayor's bloody cake.
早上好,市长遭遇的血蛋糕案的检验结果出来了。
It was red food dye mixed with maple syrup. You were right. It was a prank.
就是红色的食物色素加上枫糖浆。你说得没错,恶作剧而已。
Call the Mayor's office?
联系市长办公室了吗?
Yes, and the Mayor wants to talk to you.
联系过了,市长想和你谈谈。
He scares so easy. I'll call him.
他胆子真小,我会打给他的。
Homicide has more on yesterday's Burbank shooter. Turns out it was a city employee targeting street workers.
凶案组找到了昨天伯班克枪杀案的凶手。犯人是专找街头妓女下手的公务员。
I'm up. Can I do the assessment?
我在跟进了。我能开始做评估了吗?
You can share it with Janice.
你和詹妮丝一起做。
I told you.
就跟你说嘛。

跟踪者Stalker

Janice, can you do background for me?
詹妮丝,帮我做一下案子的背景收集可以么?
Two boys at Alcott University...Eric Bates, Perry Whitley.
两名爱尔考特大学的男学生埃里克·贝茨和佩里·怀特利。
Good morning. Is this a new case?
早上好。这是新案子吗?
No. It's a favor to the Dean. I have to see her later.
不是。校长找我帮忙而已。我一会儿要去见她。
Detective Larsen is here.
拉森警探已经来了。
Who?
谁?
Detective Larsen, transfer, the new guy. I put him in the conference room for now.
拉森警探啊,刚调来的新人。我让他在会议室等了。
He's early.
他来早了。
Hi. I'm Lieutenant Beth Davis. Welcome to L.A.
我是副队长贝丝·戴维斯。欢迎来到洛杉矶。
How you doing? Detective Jack Larsen. Nice to meet you.
你好,我是杰克·拉森警探。很高兴见到你。
What do you know about him?
关于这个人你都知道些什么?
From New York, homicide, 13th precinct, big personality, not for everyone. Single, never married, sleeps around.
纽约来的,凶案组的,在13分局,挺傲的,但不是对谁都这样。单身,没结过婚,处处留情。
Good for him.
挺好。
Slept with some high-up's wife.
睡过高层的女人。
Oh, and he got the boot.
难怪被炒了。
Apparently he can't help himself.
居然处处留情是他情难自控。
Beth is gonna hate him.
贝丝肯定会讨厌他的。
9 years NYPD homicide. Good record, decorated. Why the stalkers unit?
你在纽约警局的凶案组待了9年。履历不错,像是精心准备过的。为什么选我们跟踪案组?
Well, I was hoping to meet Scarlett Johansson.
我希望有天能碰上女神斯嘉丽·约翰逊。
It's an entirely different skill set.
这和凶案组所需的技能截然不同。
Our goal is to prevent crime, so there's a lot of case management involved.
我们的目标是防止犯罪发生,所以涉及大量的案件管理工作。
A background in mental illness is necessary. Have you read the manual?
要求有精神疾病方面的背景。手册你看了吗?
No, but I watched "Fatal attraction," "Obsessed," "My bodyguard," "Cape fear," "Swimfan."
没,但我看过《致命诱惑》、《着迷》、 《我的保镖》、《恐怖角》、《泳池诱惑》。
Yes, I read the manual. That was...that was a joke, And I'm well versed in mental illness, everything from schizophrenia, Narcissism, bipolar disorder, Delusional psychosis...my own!
当然,我看过手册了。我刚刚是在开玩笑,我熟悉各种精神疾病,精神分裂症,自恋症,躁郁症,妄想型精神病,我自己就有这病。
Another joke. I get it. I totally get it. It's a very specific whack job that stalks and makes threats.
另一个玩笑而已。我明白,我完全明白。这是一项专门处理跟踪和威胁的特殊工作。
Again, why do you want to be in this unit?
再问一次,你为什么想要加入我们部门?
I'm already in this unit. I filled out the paperwork, my transfer was processed. Am I wrong?
我已经加入了。我填写了文件,调动已经处理完毕。我说错了吗?
No.
没错。
Because this was starting to feel like an interview.
那为什么感觉起来还像是在面试。
There are currently 6 detectives in the unit.
我们部门目前有六名警探。
Each detective is responsible for his own case load, But we're a small unit, so we work together.
每个警探都有各自负责的案子,但我们是个小部门,所以协作共事是常态。
You'll tale me for a month, and then I'll turn you loose.
你先跟我办案一个月,之后我就不多过问了。
Did I, uh...did I say something wrong?
我是不是说错什么话了?
What do you mean?
为什么这么问?
I'm getting a vibe like I just made a really bad first impression.
我有种感觉我给你的第一印象非常糟糕。
I know the Scarlett Johansson comment was...-A vibe? -Yeah.
我知道那个斯嘉丽·约翰逊的笑话有点儿...-一种感觉?-没错。
Like you don't like me.
我感觉你不待见我。
Don't be silly. I'm sporadically rude.
别乱想了。我只是偶尔非常粗鲁而已。
Homicide dumped a murder on us.
凶案科刚刚调转过来一桩谋杀案。
Hi. I'm Janice Lawrence. Nice tie.
你好,我是詹妮丝·劳伦斯。领带很漂亮。
Woman was murdered last night.
女性受害人,昨天夜里被害。
Kate Edwards...single, 28, burned alive in her car.
凯特·爱德华兹,单身,28岁,在她自己的车里被活活烧死。
Ben Caldwell. Nice to meet you.
我是本·考德威尔,很高兴见到你。
Any prior case files?
有没有与本案相关的档案文件?
The victim reported an intruder in July and again in Qctober, a vandalism report a year prior.
被害人曾于七月和十月报案说遭到入侵者,一年前还有过恶意破坏的报案。
She went to the police several times, Hollywood station, But it was never classified as stalking, so never made its way to us.
她去好莱坞警察分局报过好几次案,但是从来都没被划分为跟踪类犯罪,所以也没有转到我们这里来。
All right. Let's go, new guy. Time for your first assessment.
好,出发吧,新人。开始你的第一次评估吧。

分享到