位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:理查德一家来报案
日期:2016-07-26 11:54

(单词翻译:单击)

The Richards are on their way up.
理查德一家在过来的路上了
Great.
很好
Former skinhead and his Latina wife are being stalked by skinheads.
前任光头党及其拉美裔妻子被光头党跟踪
Sounds like a woman who likes a project.
看来这女人喜欢坏男人啊
I will talk to the wife, you interview the husband. We'll compare later.
等会我跟妻子聊,你去询问丈夫,之后咱们再做比较
Why? You don't think the guy's completely reformed?
怎么,你觉得他改过自新不够彻底吗
I just want her perspective free of her husband.
只是想听听她自己的真实想法
You tell us if he's reformed, Jack.
是否改过自新了要问杰克
People can change.
人是会变的
Yes, but it's a process and requires a lot of rewiring.
是,但这是个漫长的过程而且会反复
I find that it's two steps forward.
我觉得其过程是往前两步
And 10 steps back.
再退后十步
Thanks, Beth. Good luck.
谢谢,贝丝,祝好运

跟踪者Stalker

This group of skinheads is targeting you because of your past affiliations with them?
这群光头党把你作为攻击目标,是因为你曾经也是光头党吗
I don't know these guys. They're local.
我不认识这些人,他们是本地的
I was with a group out in Riverside years ago,
我多年前加入了里弗赛德的一个组织
but they must know that I left the movement,
他们肯定是知道我已经退出了
and in their book, that makes me as bad or worse than any minority.
在他们的字典里,退出意味着我的地位跟那些少数民族一样,甚至更低
How do you think they found you?
你觉得他们是怎么找到你的
I don't know. I left that life behind a long time ago.
我不知道,我很久以前就抛弃那种生活了
I changed my name, I moved out here, started over.
我隐姓埋名,搬到了这里,重新开始
Getting them lasered off.
我在用激光祛纹身
21 sessions and counting, and it hurts like a bitch.
已经做了21次,还要继续,疼得要死
What's the 88 mean?
88是什么意思
The eighth letter of the alphabet is "H". Heil Hitler.
字母表中第八个字母是H。代表希特勒万岁
Look. Why are we being questioned separately?
为什么我们要被分开问话
Isn't that something you guys do to suspects?
你们不是对犯罪嫌疑人才这样吗
It's how we get the clearest understanding of events.
是为了获得对事件最清晰的认识
Mark said that they've been following him around for 3 weeks,
马克说他们已经跟踪他三周了
but they've never come to our home or our neighborhood before.
但他们从来没来过我们家里,或是街区附近
Mark said we'd be safe.
马克说我们很安全
Often, groups are bound by code.
这些组织通常会遵守一定的规章
There are certain boundaries gangs won't cross.
帮派也有一些不会跨越的底限
That's what Mark said, but they have crossed them.
马克也是这么说的,但这次他们越线了
What is it?
什么案子
Ex-neo-Nazi Skinhead, claims he's being gang stalked.
前任新纳粹光头党成员,说自己被帮派跟踪
Why the attitude?
你好像很不爽啊
You ever mess with these guys? They're bad news.
你招惹过这群人吗?他们无恶不作
They attacked my brother back in high school just for looking in their direction.
高中的时候,我兄弟看了他们一眼,就被他们揍了
Which brother, the tall one or the younger one with the cute butt?
哪个兄弟,高个子那个还是那个翘臀弟弟
Younger one. There's nothing cute about him.
是弟弟。他屁股一点也不翘
Don't worry. Your butt's cute, too.
别担心,你屁股也很翘

分享到