位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第94期:杰克向贝丝吐露实情
日期:2016-06-02 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Beth. Do you have a moment?
贝丝,你有时间吗
Not if it involves words like
我可没空听你说什么
"I'm sorry, why didn't I see it?"
"我很抱歉,没有考虑周全"
or any other such blame game lingo about how you didn't know Andrea Brown was behind all this.
或是其他推卸责任的话,"没想到安德莉亚·布朗才是幕后黑手"
I guess I don't need a moment.
那我就不占用你的时间了
Janice, go home, open some wine, listen to Stevie Nicks.
詹妮丝,回家喝点酒听听史蒂薇·尼克斯
We had a great day.
今天表现很不错
Thank you, Beth. Good night.
谢谢你,贝丝,晚安
Good night.
晚安
It's Pearl Jam.
是珍珠果酱乐队的碟子
Nothing against the Carpenters, but it might be time to step into a new decade.
不是我对卡彭特乐队有意见,但是你也该进入新纪元了
Cool.
好吧

跟踪者Stalker

You work long hours.
你总是加班
I like what I do.
我热爱我的工作
Do you even have a personal life?
你有私生活吗
What do you want, Jack?
你想干什么,杰克
I have a problem. It involves Deputy D.A.Amanda Taylor.
我有问题。跟副检察官阿曼达·泰勒有关
What about her?
跟她有什么关系
We had a relationship back in New York.
我们在纽约时交往过一段时间
She got pregnant, had a kid.
她怀孕了,生了个儿子
I denied it was mine for years.
多年来我一直否认他是我的亲生骨肉
Back then, I wasn't much of a father.
之前,我算不上什么好父亲
I wasn't around, I was--I was horrible.
一直不在家,简直糟糕透顶
Amanda and I had a complicated relationship...
我和阿曼达之间的感情很复杂
Up and down, in and out of eachother's lives,
若离若即,时好时坏,如同彼此生命的过客
and she transferred to L.A. to get away from me, but here I am.
她申请调来洛杉矶是为了离开我,但我又跟来了
Is that it?
说完了吗
No. I made other mistakes while I was in New York,
不,我在纽约时还犯过其他的错误
things in my past that could still hurt me, jeopardize my career.
想起来依旧让人难受的往事,而且会危及我的事业
Fix it.
自己解决
I don't know if it can be fixed.
我不知道这事能否被解决
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我无从下手
Well, the truth seems to be working for you.
可以先从说实话开始
Today anyway. Fix it, Jack.
照今天的情况看来。把事情解决好,杰克
I'd hate to lose you. You're good.
我不想失去你这组员,你是挺厉害的

分享到
重点单词
  • jeopardizevt. 危害,使受危困,使陷危地
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • deputyadj. 代理的,副的 n. 代表,副手
  • decaden. 十年
  • pearln. 珍珠 v. (用珍珠)装饰,呈珍珠状 adj. 珍