疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:寻找失踪的水獭
日期:2016-07-01 10:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Please wait out here.
请你在外面等一下。
Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!
当然。哦,谢谢你们两个了!
One second.
一秒。
You're fired.
你被开除了。
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're goind to tell that Otter you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case.
违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太 你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。
I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!
我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!
Assistant Mayor Bellwether!
羊咩咩市长助理!
The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.
我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。
Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!
狮明德市长会很开心的!
No, let's not tell the mayor just yet.
不不,先别告诉市长。
And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that.
太晚了,已经传出去了。
All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands.
好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理。
Us little guys really need to stick together, right?
我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?
Like glue. Good one.
像胶水一样。 好的。
Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?
如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?
You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Byebye!
你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!
Thank you, ma'am!
谢谢你,夫人!
I will give you 48 hours.Yes!
我会给你四十八小时。是!
That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But.. You strike out, you resign.
有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是..如果你失败了,你就被开除了。
Okay. Deal.
好,说定。
Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.
好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。
Here you go. One missing otter.
给你,一只失踪的水獭。
That's it? Yikes!
就这样? 是阿!
That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none.Witnesses, none. And you're not in the computer system yet, so...Resources, none! Ha ha!
这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。目击者,没有。而你在计算机系统中是没有,所以...资源,没有!哈哈!
Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one.
呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。
Okay. Last known sighting.
好的。最后一次目击。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。


本期视频:

重点讲解


讲解:
get fired

解雇;开除
She got fired from her first job.
她第一次工作就被解雇。

delusion of
错觉;谬见;妄想:
Don't go getting delusions of grandeur (= a belief that you are more important than you actually are).
不要变得妄自尊大。

sighting of sth
看见,目睹(不寻常或短暂出现的事物):
Someone reported his sighting of the Loch Ness monster.
有人说他看见了尼斯湖水怪。

stake sth (on sth)
(就某事)以…打赌,拿…冒险
He staked £25 on the favourite (= for example, in horse racing).
他在那匹众人看好的马上押了 25 英镑。

strike out
失败;砸锅:
The movie struck out and didn't win a single Oscar.
那部影片砸锅了,奥斯卡奖一项都没得着。

resign (from sth) | ~ (as sth)
辞职;辞去(某职务):
He resigned as manager after three years.
八年后,他辞去了经理的职务。

stick to sth
坚持(做某事,不怕困难):
She finds it impossible to stick to a diet.
饮食老受限制,她觉得受不了。


分享到
重点单词
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • initiativeadj. 创始的,初步的,自发的 n. 第一步,首创精神
  • ottern. 水獭;水獭皮
  • resignv. 辞职,放弃,顺从,听任
  • grandeurn. 庄严,伟大
  • resignedadj. 认命的,顺从的,听任的 动词resign的过去
  • mammaln. 哺乳动物
  • delusionn. 错觉
  • inclusionn. 包含