疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:蒙特斯先生
日期:2016-07-10 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Mr. Manchas?
蒙特斯先生?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Run. Run!
跑。快跑!!
What is wrong with him?!
他是怎么了?
I don't know!
我不知道!
Jump!
跳!
Come on!
快走吧!
Head down!
低头!
Officer Hopps to dispatch!
哈波斯警官呼叫调度中心!
Are you familiar with Gazelle? Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns.
你知道志羚姐姐吧?有生以来最棒的歌手,长角的天使啊。
Okay, hold on. Keep watching.
好,等等,继续看下去。
Who's that beside her? Who is it?
谁是她旁边的那个?是谁呀?
Wow, you are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser.
哇,你真是个好舞者,洪金豹。
It's me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real!
是我!你认为这是真的吗?它看起来如此真实!
It's not, it's just a new app.
可惜不是,这只是一个新的App。
Hold on a second.
稍等一下。
Clawhauser! Clawhauser, listen to me. We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage! Vine and Tujunga! It's Tuhunga!
洪金豹!洪金豹,听我说。我们这边有10-91!美洲虎变野蛮了!在瑜林路! 是雨林路!!
Okay, we're sending backup!
好的,我们立刻派遣支援!
Look, over there! Head for the skytrans!
看,那边!上缆车!
Get in. Carrots? Carrots!
上来,萝卜头?萝卜头?
Go!
走!
Buddy, one predator to another.
老兄,我们俩都是掠食者。
Now I can tell you're a little tense, so I'm just gonna give you a little personal space!
你看起来有些紧张,我给你些私人空间!
Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go!
兔子,不管你做什么,千万不要松手!
I'm gonna let go!
我要松手了!
You're gonna to what?
你要说什么?
One, two...
一二...
Carrots, you saved my life.
萝卜头,你救了我的命。
Well, that's what we do at the ZPD... Awww...
好了,这就是我们身为警察... 呀...,
Well, this should be good.
好了,这应该是不错的。
I thought this was just a missing mammal case, but it's way bigger.
我以为这是一件动物失踪的案子,但问题更加严重。
Mr. Otterton did not just disappear.
这位奥特顿先生不只是不见了。
I believe he and this jaguar, they... They went savage, sir.
我相信他和美洲虎,他们...他们变得野蛮的,先生。
Savage? This isn't the stone age, Hopps. Animals don't go savage.
野蛮?这已经不是石器时代,哈波斯。动物不会变野蛮的。
I thought so too.
我也这样认为。
Till I saw this.
直到我看到了这一点。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
way 与介词或副词连用

很远;大量:
She finished the race way ahead of the other runners.
她遥遥领先于其他选手跑到终点。

wrong (with sb / sth)
引起问题(或麻烦);有毛病;不正常:
There's something wrong with the printer.
打印机出了故障。

have backup
增援;后援:
The police had backup from the army.
警方得到了军方的增援。

be tense
神经紧张的;担心的;不能松弛的:
He's a very tense person.
他是个神经非常紧张的人。

let sb / sth go | let go (of sb / sth)
放开;松手:
Don't let the rope go.
别松开绳子。


分享到