疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:交通摄像头
日期:2016-07-13 10:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Boy, look at that traffic down there. How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central? Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams?
天哪,你看看下面那混乱的交通。我们到交通中心把镜头交给交通中心的查克?查克,目前交通摄影机拍起来车况如何呢?
Nick, I'm glad you told me.
妮可,我很高兴你告诉我的。
The jam cams...
交通摄影机...
Seriously, it's okay. No, no no! There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy!
说真的,这没关系。 不,不不!有交通摄像头无处不在。遍部都是!
Whatever happened to that jaguar... The traffic cameras would have caught it!
那只美洲虎怎么了... 交通摄像头会抓住它!
Bingo! Hoho! Pretty sneaky, slick!
没错! 吼吼!你这家伙够聪明!
However, if you didn't have access to the system before, I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now.
但是,如果你之前没能进入系统,我怀疑蛮牛局长现在也不会让你用。
No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might.
没错,但是我在市政厅有一个朋友。
Eh. Sir, if we could just review these very important billings. Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir.
呃。先生,我们可以先审查这些非常重要的文件。先生!哦,对不起。先生。
Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, just take care of it!
好的!我听到你了,羊咩咩市长助理,你搞定就行了!
Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm going out.
拜托,然后把我下午的预约取消,我要出去去。
Oh, no, no. But, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just, oh... Oh, mutton chops.
哦,不,不。但是,先生,你有会要开和兽群和等级。先生,这只是,哦...哦,羊排。
Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help.
羊咩咩市长助理,我们需要你的帮助。
We just need to get into the traffic cam database.
我们需要进入交通摄影机的数据库里。
So fluffy! Sheep never let me get this close!
好柔软喔!羊永远不让我靠这么近!
You can't just touch a sheep's wool!
你不能就这么碰人家的毛!
It's like cotton candy. Stop it!
这就像棉花糖。 停下来!
Where to?
去哪儿?
Ah... Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga.
啊... 雨林区。雨林路。
There. Traffic cams for the whole city.
那里。交通凸轮为整个城市。
This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know. I never get to do anything this important.
这是所以实际上退出。我的意思是,嗯,你知道的。我从来没做过这么重要的事务。
But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia.
但你是动物乌托邦的市长助理。
Oh. I'm more of a glorified secretary.
哦。我更像是个秘书。
I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote.
我想市长只是想要绵羊的票。
But he did give me that nice mug.
不过他给了我那个很棒的马克杯。
Feels good to be appreciated.
能被欣赏感觉很真好。
Smellwether!
羊毛头!
Ah. That's a fun little name he likes to use.
啊。这是他喜欢用一个有趣的小名字。
I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that. Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me. Yes, sir.
一次我给他狮子头打电话,他一点都不在乎。让我告诉你,这对我来说不是美好的一天。是的先生。
I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon.
我以为你帮我取消下午的会议。
Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find. It was really nice for me to be... While we're young, Smellwether.
噢亲爱的。我还是走吧。让我知道你发现了什么。这是非常好的,我是...虽然我们还年轻,羊毛头。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
a lot of traffic

路上行驶的车辆;交通:
There's always a lot of traffic at this time of day.
每天这个时候总是有很多来往车辆。


glad (about sth) | ~ (to do sth) | ~ (to know, hear, see...) | ~ (that...)
高兴;愉快:
'He doesn't need the pills any more.' 'I'm glad about that.'
"他不再需要服那些药片了。" "这真让我高兴。"


appreciate sth
欣赏;赏识;重视:
You can't really appreciate foreign literature in translation.
看翻译作品不能真正欣赏到外国文学原着的美妙之处。


glorified noun
吹捧的;吹嘘的;美化的:
The restaurant was no more than a glorified fast-food cafe.
这地方美其名曰餐馆,其实只不过是个快餐店而已。


fluffy
绒毛般的;覆有绒毛的:
a little fluffy kitten
毛茸茸的小猫


access (to sth)
(使用或见到的)机会,权利:
Students must have access to good resources.
学生必须有机会使用好的信息资源。


分享到