疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:羊毛头
日期:2016-07-14 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Smellwether
羊毛头!
You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself?
你觉得她睡觉时会数自己吗?
Okay, traffic cams..
好了,交通摄影机..
Tujunga.... Tujunga.... We're in.
图洪加....图洪加....我们进来了。
Who are these guys?
谁是这些人?
Eh. Timberwolves.
嗯。森林狼。
Look at these dumdums.
看看这些笨蛋。
Bet you a nickel one of them's gonna howl.
我打赌其中一个就是要嚎叫了。
And there it is. I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it's...? Howlings! Night Howlers!
它就在那里。我的意思是,狼为什么非得要叫两声......?嚎叫!夜嚎者!
That's what Manchas was afraid of, wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers!
这就是蒙特斯害怕的,狼!狼是夜嚎者!
If they took Manchas.. I bet they took Otterton too.
如果他们抓了蒙特斯.. 我敢打赌,他们一定也抓了奥特顿。
All we gotta do is find out where they went.
我们要做的就是找出他们去哪了。
Wait, where'd they go?
等等,他们去哪了?
You know, if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal, which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B.
你知道,如果你想要逃避摄影机,因为我是做了一些非法的,顺带一提我从来没做过,我会使用6B号维修通道。
Which would put them out... right there.
他们就会从......这边。
Well, look at you, junior detective.
好吧,看你的了,少年侦探。
You know, I think you'd actually make a pretty good cop.
你知道,我想你或许会是个好警察。
Eh. How dare you.
呃。还用你说。
Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass. South canyon.
合欢巷。榕地下通道。南峡谷。
They're heading out of town.
他们正在出城。
Where does that road go?
那条路通向哪里?

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
count (from sth) (to / up to sth)

(按顺序)数数:
She can count up to 10 in Italian.
她可以用意大利语数到 10。

head back
朝返回路行进:
Let's head back home.
咱们回家吧。

make + noun
成为;适合:
She would have made an excellent teacher.
她本可以成为一位出色的教师。

avoid sb/sth
回避;避开;躲避:
He's been avoiding me all week.
整整一个星期他一直在回避我。

under surveillance
(对犯罪嫌疑人或可能发生犯罪的地方的)监视
The police are keeping the suspects under constant surveillance.
警方正对嫌疑人实施不间断监视。


分享到