疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:真正的警察
日期:2016-06-29 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!
嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!
Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation?
先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?
She feels like a failure!
她觉得自己很失败!
Oh, shut up! You shut up! You shut up! You shut up!
哦,闭嘴!你闭嘴!你闭嘴!你闭嘴!
Tomorrow is another day.
明天又是新的一天。
Yeah, but it might be worse!
是的,但它可能会更糟!
I was 30 seconds over!
才超过三十秒!
Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.
是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。
My mommy says she wishes you were dead.
我妈咪说她希望你能去死。
Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.
土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。
I am a real cop. I am a real cop. I am a real cop. I am a real cop.
我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。
You! Bunny!
你!兔子!
Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court.
先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭。
What are you talking about?! My shop! It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away!Well, are you a cop or not?
你在说什么?!我的店铺!这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!好吧,你是警察不?
Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!
哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!
Stop in the name of the law!
以法律之名给我停下来!
Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!
如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!
Coming through!
别挡路!
This is officer McHorn. We got a 1031.
这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,1031请求支援。
I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!
交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!
You! Hey!
您!嘿!
Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!
嘿,交通警察!等待真正的警察到!
Stop!
停下来!
Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.
抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我。
Bon voyage, flatfoot!
一路顺风,扁脚!
Hey! Stop right there!
喂!不许动!
Have a donut, coppa!
吃个甜甜圈,条子!
Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?
喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?
I love your hair.
我喜欢你的头发。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Heheheheh. Come to papa!
黑黑黑黑。来爸爸这边!
Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?
好的。你必须排队等候像其他人一样,奥特顿太太。好的?
I popped the weasel!
我抓到黄鼠狼了!

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。


本期视频:

重点讲解

讲解:
in line
排;行;列:
The children all stood in a line.
孩子们全都站成一排。

Bon vayage!
一路平安;旅途愉快

turn sth down
把…调低;关小:
Please turn the volume down.
请把音量调低些。

leave / let sb alone
不打扰;不惊动:
She's asked to be left alone but the press photographers follow her everywhere.
她要求别打扰她,但是摄影记者到处都跟着她。

grievance (against sb)
不平的事;委屈;抱怨;牢骚:
He had been nursing a grievance against his boss for months.
他几个月来一直对老板心怀不满。

in the name of
凭…的权威;代表:
I arrest you in the name of the law.
我依法逮捕你。


分享到