疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:动物失踪
日期:2016-06-30 10:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment of rodents...
擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城...
But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions.
不过,平心而论,你也只是阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。
Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions.
嗯。不想打扰你长官但是那不是洋葱。
Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias.
这些特殊小花叫做midnicampum holicithias。
They're a class C botanical, sir.
他们是一个C类植物,长官。
Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing...
好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大...
Shut your tiny mouth now! Sir, I got the bad guy.
闭上你的小嘴! 长官,我抓到了坏人。
That's my job.
这是我的工作。
Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!
你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!
Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.
局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。
Not now. Okay, I just need to know if you want to...take it this time she seems really upset...Not now!
现在不是时候。 好吧,我只需要知道,如果你要...这一次她似乎真的很心烦...现在不是时候!
Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid, I wanna be a real cop.
先生。我不想成为一个贴罚单的,我想成为一个真正的警察。
Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted...when he assigned you to me? But, sir...
你觉得当初市长有问我想要什么吗...把你分发给我? 可是,先生......
Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams...magically come true! So let it go.
人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通你随便唱首歌,而你平淡的梦想......奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。
Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.
蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。
I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery.
对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。
I gotta go sit down.
我得走了坐下。
Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.
夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。
My husband has been missing for ten days.
我的丈夫已经失踪十天。
His name is Emmitt Otterton. Yes. I know.
他叫埃密特奥特顿。 是的。我知道。
He's a florist. We have beautiful children.
他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。
He would never just disappear.
他绝不会就此消失。
Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.
夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。
Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.
请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。
Mrs. Otterton. I will find him.
奥特顿夫人。 我会找到他的。
Oh. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!
哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!
Take this. Find my Emmitt.
拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。
Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.
让他回到我的孩子身边。请

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。


本期视频:

重点讲解

讲解:
hold a post

职位;(尤指)要职
He has held the post for seven years.
他担任这个职务已经三年了。

incite sb (to sth) | ~ sth
煽动;鼓动:
They were accused of inciting the crowd to violence.
他们被控煽动群众暴乱。

be slippery
滑的;滑得抓不住(或站不稳、难以行走)的:
In places the path can be wet and slippery.
这条小径有些路段又湿又滑。

insipid + noun
没有趣味的;枯燥乏味的
After an hour of insipid conversation, I left.
经过一个小时乏味的谈话之后,我离开了。

assign sth (to sb) | ~ (sb) sth
分配(某物);分派,布置(工作、任务等):
The two large classrooms have been assigned to us.
这两间大教室分配给了我们。

be fair!
要讲道理:
Be fair! She didn't know you were coming.
要讲道理!她不知道你要来。


分享到