疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:查车牌
日期:2016-07-04 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you know what I say is weird?
是的,一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?
Clothes on animals! Here we go!
穿衣服的动物!我们到了!
As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything.
如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。
Hey, Nangi. These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.
嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题。
Who?
谁?
Eh. Emmitt Otterton. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years.
嗯。埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。
I have no memory of this beaver.
我不记得这只海狸。
He's an otter, actually.
他是水獭,其实。
He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember?
他以个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得?
No.
没有。
Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest, and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot.
是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结。
Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? No.
真的很紧。记得没,南吉? 不记得
Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim.
是啊,我们都陪着他走的,然后他上了一台有银色镶边的大礼车。
Needed a tune up. The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi?
需要调补。而且第三个汽缸打不着火,记起来了吗,Nangi?
No.
没有。
Eh. You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number? Did you?
呃。你不会刚好记得车牌号码吧?
Oh, for sure. It was 29THD03.
哦,那当然。是29THD03。
03. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you.
03。哇,这是很有用的信息。谢谢。
Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. I wish I had a memory like an elephant.
我告诉过你她总是有超好的记忆力,真希望我也有大象的记忆力。
Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. And seeing as any moron can run a plate, I will take that pen and bid you adieu.
嗯,你也有了线索,我已经帮忙了。由于傻瓜都可以查车牌,我就拿那只笔走人。
The plate. I can't run a plate.
车牌,我不能使用系统查询。
I'm not in the system yet.
我不是在系统中还没有。
Give me the pen, please.
笔给我,谢谢。
What was it you said? Any moron can run a plate?
你刚刚说什么?任何傻瓜都可以查车牌?
Gosh, if only there were a moron around who were up to the task.
天哪,如果有傻瓜在附近能胜认这任务就好了。
Rabbit, I did what you asked.
兔子,我已经给你你要的了。
You can't keep me on the hook forever.
你不直一辈子这样。
Not forever. Well, I only have36 hours left to solve this case.
不是一辈子。好吧,还剩36小时破案。
So can you run the plate or not?
所以你是能不能查到车牌?
Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV.
事实上,我想起来我有个朋友在监理所工作。
Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he's on it.
闪电是这里手脚最俐落的,如果你要什么东西,交给他就对了。
I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts.
太好了,因为我们是分秒必争。
Wait. They're all sloths?
等等,他们都是树獭?

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
fight/against against the clock

抢时间;争分夺秒
We must go to there against the clock.
我们必须赶到那里。

It's weird that…
奇异的;不寻常的;怪诞的:
It's really weird seeing yourself on television.
看到自己上了电视感觉怪怪的。

in/within memory
记忆所及的时期;回忆所及的范围:
There hasn't been peace in the country in / within my memory.
在我的记忆里,这个国家从没太平过。

have a ball
狂欢;玩得痛快
They had a ball in the party.
他们在派对上玩的很痛快。

welcome to do sth
(表示乐于让某人做某事)可随意:
They're welcome to stay here as long as they like.
他们在这里愿意住多久就住多久。

bid your adieu
再见
I bid you adieu.
跟你说再见。


分享到