疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:狮心王市长
日期:2016-07-19 09:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Enough! I don't want excuses, doctor, I want answers.
足够!我不想要找借口,医生,我想答案。
Mayor Lionheart, please. We're doing everything we can.
狮心王市长,请。我们正在尽我们所能。
Really? Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here who've gone off the rails crazy, And you can't tell me why.
真的?因为我有超过一打的动物都发狂了,而你不能告诉我他们怎么了。
Now I'd call that awfully far from doing everything!
现在,我会打电话说所做的一切非常糟!
Sir, it may be time to consider their biology.
主席先生,也许是时候想一下他们的天性了。
What? What do you mean "biology"?
什么?什么叫做“天性”?
The only animals going savage are predators.
那些发狂的动物都是掠食动物。
We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward.
我们不能继续瞒下去。我们必须公布。
Hm, great idea. Tell the public.
嗯,好主意。告诉公众。
And how do you think they're gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?! I'll be ruined!
你想大家会怎么看待他们的正好是只狮子的市长?我会毁了!
Well, what does Chief Bogo say?
那么,蛮牛局长怎么说?
Chief Bogo doesn't know. And we are going to keep it that way.
蛮牛警长不知情,而你必须继续保密。
Oh, no! Someone's here. Sir, you need to go. Now. Security, sweep the area.
噢,不好了!有人在这里。 先生,你该走了。现在。警卫,搜寻这个区块。
Great, we're dead. We're dead. That's it. I'm dead. You're dead. Everybody's dead.
太好了,我们死定了。我们死定了。而已。我死定了,你死定了,我们都死定了。
Can you swim?
你会游泳吗?
What? Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why?
什么?我会游泳吗?是的,我会游泳。为什么?
Carrots! Hopps! Judy!
萝卜头! 哈波斯!朱迪!

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
excuse (for sth / for doing sth)

藉口;理由;辩解:
His excuse for forgetting her birthday was that he had lost his diary.
他辩解说因为日记本丢了才忘了她的生日。

dozens (of sth)
许多;很多:
I've been there dozens of times.
我到那里去过很多次。

come forward
主动提供(帮助或服务等):
Police have asked witnesses of the accident to come forward.
警方呼吁事故的目击者出来提供线索。

ruin sb
使破产(或失去地位等);毁灭:
If she loses the court case it will ruin her.
如果败诉,她就完了。

keep sth secret
秘密的;保密的;外人不得而知的:
He tried to keep it secret from his family.
这件事他试图瞒着家里。

be considered as
(尤指为作出决定而)仔细考虑,细想:
The company is being actively considered as a potential partner (= it is thought possible that it could become one).
这家公司正在被积极考虑为可能的合作伙伴。


分享到