疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:兔子警官
日期:2016-07-08 16:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Hmm. Then I have only one request.
嗯。然后,我只有一个要求。
Say hello to Grandmama.
替我跟奶奶问好。
Ice 'em!
冻住他们!
No, no, no. I didn't see nothing! I'm not saying nothing!
不不不。我什么都没看到!我什么都不会说的!
And you never will.
你永远不会的。
Please! No, no, no, no!
拜托!不,不,不,不!
If you're mad at me about the rug, I've got more rugs!
如果你在气毯子的事,我有更多的毯子!
Daddy! It's time for our dance!
爹地!是跳舞的时间了!
Ah! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding!
啊!咱们怎么说的?我的婚礼上不准冻人!
I have to, baby, daddy has to.
我必须,宝贝,爹地必须要做。
Ice 'em. No, no, no!
冻住他们。 不,不,不!
Wait, wait! She's the bunny that saved my life yesterday! From that giant donut!
等等,等等!她就是昨天从那颗差点压到我的甜甜圈救了我的那只兔子警官!
This bunny? Yeah. Hi!
这个兔子? 是啊。嗨!
Hi. I love your dress.
嗨。我喜欢你的裙子。
Oh. Thank you.
哦。谢谢。
Put them down.
放他们下来。
You've done me a great service. I will help you find the otter.
你是我女儿的大恩人。我会帮你找到水獭的。
I will take your kindness, and pay it forward.
我感谢你的付出,谢谢你。
Otterton is my florist. He's like a part of the family.
奥特顿是我的园艺师。他就像我们家庭的一部分。
He had something important he wanted to discuss.
我有一些重要的事想讨论。
That's why I sent that car to pick him up.
这就是为什么我派车请他过来。
But he never arrived.
但他压根没到。
Because he was attacked.
因为他被袭击了。
No, he attacked.
不,是他攻击了。
Otterton?
奥特顿?
Otterton. He went crazy. Ripped up the car.
奥特顿。他忽然发狂了。撕开了车。
Scared my driver half to death. And disappeared into the night.
吓得我的司机半死。并消失在夜色中。
But he's a sweet little otter.
但他是一个温和的小水獭。
My child, we may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.
我的孩子,我们可能会演变而来,但在内心深处我们还是动物。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
request (for sth) | ~ (that...)

(正式或礼貌的)要求,请求:
They made a request for further aid.
他们要求再给一些帮助。

have to do
必须;不得不:
Did she have to pay a fine?
她非得交罚款吗?

evolve (from sth)
进化;演化:
The three species evolved from a single ancestor.
这三种生物从同一祖先进化而来。

deep down
在内心深处;在心底:
Deep down I still loved him.
我在内心深处仍然爱着他。

rip up
把某物撕碎:
He ripped up the letter and threw it in the fire.
他把信撕碎,扔到炉子里。


分享到