疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:发狂的动物
日期:2016-07-09 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car.
你想找到奥特顿,可以去找开车的司机。
His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District.
他的名字是蒙特斯。住在热带雨林区。
Only he can tell you more.
只有他能告诉你更多。
Mr. Manchas? Judy Hopps, ZPD.
蒙特斯先生?朱迪哈波斯,动物乌托邦警方。
We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton.
我只是想知道埃密特怎么了。
You should be asking what happened to me.
你应该问我怎么了。
A teensy otter did that?
那是奥特顿做的?
What happened?
发生了什么?
He was an animal.
他是一个发狂的动物。
Down on all fours.
四肢脚踩在地上。
He was a savage!
他是一个野蛮的!
There was no warning. He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers.
没有任何警告。他一直夜嚎着。
Over and over, the Night Howlers!
一遍又一遍的喊着夜嚎着!
So you know about the Night Howlers too?
所以你知道夜嚎吗?
Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly what we are here to talk about. Right?
好好。因为我们确实就是来这里谈夜嚎的。对吧?
Yes, so you just open the door and tell us what you know, and we will tell you what we know. Okay?
是的,所以你只要打开门,告诉我们你所知道的,我们会告诉你,我们所知道的。好的?
Okay.
好的。
Clever fox.
聪明的狐狸。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
district

区;管区;行政区:
a tax / postal district
税务/邮政区
a school district
学区

howl (in / with sth)
(因疼痛、愤怒、开心等)大声叫喊:
We howled with laughter.
我们放声大笑。

on all fours
匍匐着;趴着:
We were crawling around on all fours.
我们匍匐着四处爬行。

yell (out) (sth) | ~ (sth) (at sb / sth)
叫喊;大喊;吼叫:
He yelled at the other driver.
他冲着另一位司机大叫。

savage to death
凶狠地攻击(或伤害);残害:
She was savaged to death by a bear.
她遭熊袭击而丧命。


分享到