疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:做交警
日期:2016-06-24 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Hello. Excuse me.
你好。打扰一下。
Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.
嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。
Actually, I'm an officer.
其实,我是一位警官。
Just have a quick question.
我很快的问你一个问题就好。
Are your customers aware they're getting snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?
你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋里面有鼻涕吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class health code violation.
好。我不想制造任何麻烦,但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反级卫生法的。
Which is kind of a big deal.
那是有一点严重的问题。
Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks and... I don't know... finish selling this...nice dad and his son a... What was it?
当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后 而且......我不知道......卖这个给...漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?
A JumboPop. Please.
一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。
A JumboPop.
巨型冰棒。
$15. Thank you so much. Thank you.
$15 非常感谢。谢谢。
Oh no, are you kidding me...
哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?
I don't have my wallet!
我没带我的钱包!
I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.
如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。
That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.
这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。
Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.
这一定是你最糟糕的生日。
Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。
Keep the change.
不用找了。
Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?
警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?
Oh, no. My treat.
不用了。我请客。
It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.
这只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。
I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.
我只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。
Oh. Well, that is high praise.
哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。
It's rare that I find someone so nonpatronizing.
我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。
Officer? Hopps. Mr..?
警官? 哈波斯。先生..?
Wilde. Nick Wilde.
尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。
And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?
你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?
You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.
你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。
Anyone can be anything.
任何人都可以达成梦想。
Ahh. I tell him that all the time.
啊。我总是这么跟他说。
All right, here you go. Two paws.
好吧,来给你,握爪。
Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!
是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!
All right, give her a little byebye toottoot.
好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。
Bye, now! Goodbye!
再见! 再见!

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
sb's turn
(依次轮到的)机会:
When it's your turn, take another card.
轮到你时,再抓一张牌。

scoop sth (up)
用勺儿舀;用铲儿铲:
He quickly scooped the money up from the desk.
他把桌上的钱一把抓起来。

patronize sb
屈尊俯就地对待;摆出高人一等的派头:
Some television programmes tend to patronize children.
有些电视节目往往以大人的观点对待儿童。

mad (at / with sb) | ~ (about sth)
很生气;气愤:
She's mad at me for being late.
我迟到了,她非常气愤。

let sb off (with sth)
不惩罚;放过;宽恕;从轻处罚:
They let us off lightly.
他们轻易地放过了我们。


分享到