疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:告别家乡
日期:2016-06-20 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

We're real proud of you, Judy. Yeah, and scared too.
我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 还有害怕。
Yes. Really, it's kind of a proudscared combo.
是的。 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。
I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.
我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。
Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.
伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。
We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.
我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。
And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.
和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。
Say nothing on lions, and wolves. Wolves?
狮子和狼没什么。 狼?
Weasels. You played cribbage with a weasel once?
黄鼠狼。 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?
Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.
没错,他们会出老千整死你。
You know what? Pretty much all predators.
你知道吗?任何掠食者。
And Zootopia is full of them. Oh, Stu.
动物邦里到处都是。 够了,斯图。
And foxes are the worst.
狐狸是最差劲的。
Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。
It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?
When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.
当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。
I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。
Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,
we made you a little care package to take with you.
我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。
I put some snacks in there. This is fox deterrent.
我们放了些点心在里面。 这是防狐喇叭。
Yeah, it's safe to have that. This is fox repellant.
是的,带着它你会很安全。 这是防狐喷雾。
The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.
她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。
Check this out! Oh, for goodness sake!
看一下这个! 哦,老天爷!
She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。
Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?
拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?
Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.
好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。
Terrific! Everyone wins!
太好了,双赢!
Arriving, Zootopia Express.
到达动物邦的特快车。
Okay, gotta go. Bye!
好了,我要走了。再见!
Mmm. I love you, guys.
嗯。我爱你们。
Love you, too.
我们也爱你。
Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. Oh, Stu. Pull it together.
喔天阿,大洪水要来了。 哦,斯图。振作点。
Bye everybody!
再见大家!
Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!
Bye!
再见!

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
A and B combo
混合物;(尤指食物的)杂烩,组合餐:
I'll have the steak and chicken combo platter.
我要牛排和鸡组合餐。

turn on the waterworks
开始哭鼻子(尤指为博得同情或引人注目)
She begin turning on the waterworks and see whther there's somebody is watching at her.
她开始哭鼻子,同时看着有没有人注意到她。

terrified (of sb / sth) | ~ (of doing sth) | ~ (that...)
恐惧;很害怕:
I'm terrified of losing you.
我真害怕失去你。

need (for sth) | ~ (for sb / sth)
需要;必须:
There is an urgent need for qualified teachers.
迫切需要合格教师。

in case of sth
如果;假使:
In case of fire, ring the alarm bell.
如遇火警,即按警铃。


分享到