疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:寻找失踪树懒
日期:2016-07-06 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

It’s closed. Great.
锁住的。是的。
Mm. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm?
嗯。我敢打赌你没有搜查令进入,哈?
Darn it. It's a bummer.
真讨厌。真是太可惜了。
You wasted the day on purpose.
你故意浪费了一天。
Ma'am, I have a fake badge. I would never impede your pretend investigation.
夫人,我有一个假警徽。我决不会妨碍你假装调查。
It's not a pretend investigation! Look, see? See him? This otter is missing.
这不是一个假装的调查!你看,看到了吗?看他?这只水獭失踪了。
Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him.
好了,那么他们应该找一个真的警察来找到他。
What is your problem? Does seeing me fail somehow make you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?
你是有什么问题?看我的失败会让你卑微的生活过的好一点吗?
It does,100%. Now, since you're sans warrant. I guess we're done?
确实如此,百分之百。现在,由于你没法继续了。我想我们该结束了?
Fine. We are done. Here's your pen.
好,结束了,笔给你。
First off, you throw like a bunny. Second, you're a very sore loser.
首先,你在闹兔脾气,再来,你非常输不起。
See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over.
回头见了,毛毛警官,很悲伤已经结束了。
I wish I could have helped more.
我希望我能帮助更多。
The thing is, you don't need...a warrant if you have probable cause, and I'm pretty sure I saw a... shifty lowlife climbing the fence. So you're helping plenty! Come on!
关键是,你不需要......搜查令如果有可能的原因,我敢肯定,我看到了一个...徒手爬过栅栏的罪犯。所以,你看你帮我很多的,走吧!
29THD03! This is it!
29THD03!就是这个!
Polar bear fur.
北极熊的毛。
Oh my God! What? What?
哦,我的上帝! 什么?什么?
The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole!
鼠帮的难听老音乐!
But on CD. Who still uses CDs?
他们买CD。都什么年代了谁买CD?
Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day.
胡萝卜头,如果你的水獭在这里,他肯定有个很糟糕的一天。
Those are claw marks. You ever seen anything like this?
这些都是爪痕。你有没有看过像这样的?
No. Oh, wait. Look!
不 哦,等等。看!
This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here.
就是这个,埃密特奥特顿,肯定是这里。
What do you think happened?
你认为发生了什么?
Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur...Ratpack music. Fancy cup. I know whose car this is, we gotta go!
哦,不,等一下。北极熊皮毛...鼠帮音乐,昂贵的专用杯,我知道是谁的车了,我们要走了!
What? Whose car is it?
什么?谁的车呢?
The most feared crime boss in Tundratown.They call him Mr. Big, and he does not like me. So we gotta go!
极地区最恐怖的犯罪头子。人称B老大,他一点都不喜欢我,所以我们得赶快走了!
I'm not leaving, this is a crime scene.
我不会离开,这是一个犯罪现场。
Well, it's gonna be an even bigger crime scene..if Mr. Big finds me here, so we're leaving right now.
那么,这会是一个更大的犯罪现场...如果B老大认为我到这里来,所以我们现在要走了。
Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see.
雷蒙德!那是凯文吗?好久不见。
And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me?
竟然说到不见,何不就当没看到我呢?
Huh? For old times sake?
咦?看在老朋友的分上?
That's a no..
看来是没门..

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
pretend (to sb) (that...)
假装;佯装:
Of course I was wrong; it would be hypocritical to pretend otherwise.
当然是我错了;混充正确就是虚伪了。

bet (sth) (on / against sth)
下赌注(于);用…打赌:
He bet $2 000 on the final score of the game.
他下 2 000 元赌比赛的最后比分。

Long time no see.
好久不见。
Long time no see,you are so tall now.
好久不见你都长这么高了。

for sth's sake
为某事本身的缘故;鉴于某事本身的价值:
I believe in education for its own sake.
我相信教育本身就是有价值的。

speak of / about sth / sb
提起;讲述:
Speaking of travelling (= referring back to a subject just mentioned), are you going anywhere exciting this year?
说到旅游,你今年要去什么好玩的地方吗?

first off
首先:
First off, let's see how much it'll cost.
首先咱们看看这要花多少钱。

on purpose
故意;有意地:
He did it on purpose, knowing it would annoy her.
他明知会激怒她,却故意那么做。


分享到