疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:失踪的哺乳动物
日期:2016-07-15 10:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Gary, quit it! You're gonna start a howl!
加里,别叫了!你会开始嚎叫的!
I didn't start it.
又不是我开始的。
Come on.
走吧。
You are a clever bunny.
你这只聪明的兔子。
It looks like this was a hospital.
看来这是一间医院。
You know, after you, you're the cop.
你知道,还是你来开好了,毕竟你是警察。
Okay, all clear.
好了,没问题。
Ha. All this equipment is brand new.
哈。这些设备都很新。
Carrots.
罗卜头。
Claw marks.
爪痕。
Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of...
没错,巨大的,巨大的爪痕。什么样的...
Mr. Manchas.
蒙特斯先生。
It's him! We found our otter.
就是他!我们找到水獭了。
Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps.
奥特顿先生,我是朱迪哈波斯警官。
Your wife sent me to find you.
你的妻子请我来找你。
We're gonna get you out of here now.
我们要带你离开这里了。
Or not.
或着不要。
Guess he's in no rush to get home to the missus.
看来他不急着回家找太太。
Eleven,twelve,thirteen,fourteen.
十一,十二,十三,十四。
Not including Manchas, it's... it's fourteen.
不包括蒙特斯,这是......这是十四只。
Chief Bogo handed out fourteen missing mammal files.
蛮牛局长说过有十四只失踪的动物。
They're all here...
他们都在这里...
All the missing mammals are right here. Huh!
所有失踪的哺乳动物就在这里。呵呵!

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
Quit it!

停止;戒掉:
Just quit it!
你就罢手吧!

brand new
全新的;崭新的:
She bought her car brand new.
她买的汽车是全新的。

hand out
提出,给予(建议、惩罚等):
He's always handing out advice to people.
他总是喜欢教训人。

in a rush
匆忙;仓促:
I can't stop—I'm in a rush.
我不能停下来——我忙着呢。

sb's missus
婆;妻子:
How's the missus (= your wife) ?
你老婆怎么样?

find out (about sth / sb) | find out sth (about sth / sb)
查明,弄清(情况):
She'd been seeing the boy for a while, but didn't want her parents to find out.
她和这个男孩约会已有一段时间了,但不想让父母知道。


分享到