疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:童子军
日期:2016-07-12 18:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Thank you.
谢谢。
Never let them see that they get to you.
永远别让他们发现他们伤到你了。
So... Things do get to you?
所以...你以前有遇过?
I mean not, not anymore.
我的意思是不会,不会再有了。
But I was small and emotionally unbalanced like you once.
我当时很小,跟你一样情绪化,充满着不稳定。
No, it's true.
是真的。
I think I was eight, or maybe nine... And all I wanted to do was join the Junior Ranger Scouts.
那时大概八岁,也许九岁 ...而我想做的就是加入童子军。
So my mom scaped together enough money to buy me a brand new uniform. Because, by god, I was gonna fit in.
所以,我的妈咪一起存够了钱帮我买了一套全新的童子军的制服。而我穿起来合适极了。
Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox.
我是里面唯一的掠食者,唯一的一只狐狸。
I was gonna be part of a pack.
我将会是他们的一。
Ready for initiation?
你准备好入会仪式了吗?
Yeah. Pretty much born ready.
是啊。差不多出生就做好准备了。
I was so proud.
我很自豪。
Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath.
好的。现在举起你的右爪,然后宣读你的誓言。
I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave, loyal, helpful and trustworthy.
我,妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,发誓会成为勇敢,忠诚,可靠的,值得信任的。
Even though you're a fox?
即使你是狐狸?
What? No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys? No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do?
什么?不不!我做了什么错,你们?不,谢谢!我做错了什么?我做了什么?
If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle?
你真的认为我们会相信一只没带防咬罩的狐狸?
You're even dumber than you look.
你比你看上去还笨。
Is he gonna cry?
你会伤心?
I learned two things that day.
那一天我学会了两件事。
One: I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me.
第一:我永远不会让别人发现他们伤到我了。
And two?
第二个呢?
If the world's only gonna see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy... There's no point in trying to be anything else.
如果世界上唯一会看到狐狸就是狡猾和不值得信任的...尝试当其他东西根本没意义。
Nick, you are so much more than that.
尼克,你远不只如此。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
scrape sth together / up

勉强凑集;费力聚拢;艰难筹措:
We managed to scrape together eight volunteers.
我们好不容易凑齐八名志愿者。


shifty
看着不可靠的;贼眉鼠眼的;显得心里有鬼的
shifty eyes
贼溜溜的眼睛


to look shifty
显得贼头贼脑的
there's no point in doing sth
做…没意义
What's the point of all this violence?
这些暴行的意图何在?


deliver sth
发表;宣布;发布:
She is due to deliver a lecture on genetic engineering.
根据安排她要作一个关于遗传工程的演讲。


brand new
全新的;崭新的:
She bought her car brand new.
她买的汽车是全新的。


raise sth
提升;举起;提起:
He raised a hand in greeting.
他扬起手表示问候。


分享到