疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:受到歧视
日期:2016-06-19 09:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.
肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。
Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。
There's never been a bunny cop. Never. Just a stupid carrotfarming dumb bunny.
从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。
As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.
身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。
Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...
作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...
Judy Hopps.
朱迪哈波丝。
Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.
羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。
Oh, yes, yes! Thank you.
嗯,是的先生! 谢谢。
Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...
朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......
Precinct One. City Center.
一号辖区,市中心。
Congratulations Officer Hopps.
恭喜你哈波丝警官。
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的。
This has been my dream since I was a kid.
从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。
You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.
你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。
Bellwether, make room, will you?
领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?
Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!
好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!
Officer Hopps, right here.
哈波丝警官,请看这里。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
privileged to do sth

荣幸;幸运
We are privileged to welcome you as our speaker this evening.
我们荣幸地欢迎您今晚来讲演。

proud (of sb / sth) | ~ (to do sth) | ~ (that...)
骄傲的;自豪的;得意的;满足的:
Your achievements are something to be proud of.
你的成就是值得骄傲的。

let sb down
不能帮助,不能支持(某人);使失望:
I'm afraid she let us down badly.
很遗憾,她让我们大失所望。

room (for sb / sth) | ~ (to do sth)
空间;余地:
Is there enough room for me in the car?
车上还有我的位置吗?

precinct
警区;分区警察局;派出所:
Detective Hennessy of the 44th precinct
第 44 警区的亨尼西警探
The murder occurred just a block from the precinct.
谋杀案就发生在和警察分局相隔一条街的地方。

分享到