疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:分派工作
日期:2016-06-22 09:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?
Attention!
注意!
All right. All right. Everybody sit.
好吧。好吧。大家坐下。
I've got three items on the docket.
我的文件上有三个重点。
First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。
Francine. Happy birthday.
弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。
Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,
第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,
but I'm not going to because... I don't care.
但我不会,因为......我不在乎。
Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
最后,我们有十四起失踪哺乳动物的案件。
All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.
所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。
And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.
而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。
This is priority number one. Assignments.
这是第一要务。分派工作。
Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.
警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。
Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.
你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。
Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.
警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。
Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。
And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.
最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。
Parking duty. Dismissed.
开交通罚单。解散。
Parking duty?
交通罚单?
Chief? Chief Bogo?
局长?蛮牛局长?
Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。
So? So I can handle one.
那又怎样? 我可以接下一个。
You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。
Didn't forget. Just don't care.
我没忘记,我只是不在乎。
Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.
局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。
Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。
A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.
一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。
I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
Attention, please!
注意:
Attention, please! Passengers for flight KL412 are requested to go to gate 21 immediately.
请注意!请 KL412 航班的乘客立即到 21 号门登机。

acknowledge sb / sth (as sth)
承认(权威、地位)
The country acknowledged his claim to the throne.
这个国家承认了他继承王位的权利。

introduce A (to B) | ~ A and B | ~ yourself (to sb)
把…介绍(给);引见;(自我)介绍:
He introduced me to a Greek girl at the party.
他在聚会上介绍我认识了一位希腊姑娘。

token + sth
装样子的;装点门面的;敷衍的:
The government has only made a token gesture towards helping the unemployed.
政府只不过是做做样子表示了一下对失业者的帮助。

a top priority
优先事项;最重要的事;首要事情:
Education is a top priority.
教育是当务之急。


分享到