疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:掠食者
日期:2016-07-11 18:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

What? He was right here!
什么?他就在这里!
The savage jaguar?
野蛮的美洲虎?
Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us!
长官,我确定我看到了什么,他差点杀了我们!
Or maybe any agressive predator looks savage to rabbits?
或者是任何掠食者对你而言看起来都像狂化了?
Let's go!
我们走吧!
Wait! Sir!
等等!长官!
I'm not the only one who saw him.
我不是唯一一个目击者。
You think I'm gonna believe a fox?
你认为我会相信一个狐狸?
Well, he was a key witness, and I...
嗯,他是一个关键的目击证人,我...
Two days to find the otter, or you quit.
两天找到水獭,否则你就滚蛋。
That was the deal. Badge.
这是当初的交易。警徽交出来。
But, sir, we had... Badge!
可是,长官,我们有... 徽章!
Uh, no.
哦,不。
What did you say, fox? Sorry, what I said was "no...".
你说什么,狐狸? 对不起,我说的是“不行...”。
She will not be giving you that badge.
她不会给你的徽章。
Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a threewheeled jokemobile,
你看,你给了她一个小丑背心,和一个三轮笑话移动,
and two days to solve a case you guys haven't cracked in two weeks?
你看你们给了她两天解决这件案子,明明你们两周都不能解决的?
Yeah, it's no wonder she needed to get help from a fox.
是的,也难怪她会找我这只狐狸帮忙。
None of you guys were gonna help her, were you?
你们都不是打算帮她,是吧?
Here's the thing, chief.
这里的东西,长官。
You gave her the fourty-eight hours, so technically we still have... ten left to find our Mr. Otterton. And that's exactly what we're gonna do.
你给了她四十八个小时,所以在技术上我们仍然有...十个小时来找到奥特顿先生,而这就是我们正要做的。
So if you'll excuse us, we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack.
所以,如果你不介意的话,我们要继续去破案了。
Good day.
祝你有美好的一天。
Officer Hopps.
哈波斯警官。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
get sth cracked/crack sth

找到解决(难题等的)方法:
After a year in this job I think I've got it cracked !
干了一年后,我觉得我已知道怎样做好这项工作了。

excuse (for sth / for doing sth)
藉口;理由;辩解:
There's no excuse for such behaviour.
这种行为说不过去。

(it's) no / little / small wonder (that)...
不足为奇;并不奇怪:
It is little wonder (that) she was so upset.
她如此心烦意乱,并不奇怪。

quit (as sth)
离开(工作职位、学校等);离任;离校:
He has decided to quit as manager of the team.
他已决定辞掉球队经理的职务。

wear a badge
戴徽章;奖章:
She wore a badge saying 'Vote for Coates'.
她戴着一枚徽章,上面写着"投科茨一票"。


分享到